Assistance with Decals, please.

GingerBiscuit

I just got this mini jeep and I want to logo it up with Halo decals. I'm going to pretend it's my Warthog ;). I might even put a little nerf style gatling on it, lol! Anyway...I would LOVE ideas on which decals to use and placement.

Attachments

• 61PjCF6Z7AL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    61PjCF6Z7AL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 20
Since you've got yourself a mini jeep I figure a good place to look for inspiration is a mini warthog
1711043432393.png

Looks like each side of the jeep has 2 white stripes around the windshield area, a full UNSC logo to the left of the non-existent driver door, and a text UNSC logo above the rear wheels. Considering the geometry of your lil jeep there, I'm not sure how the white stripes would go on. But you could for sure do a UNSC logo on that flat panel below the driver side mirror, and a text UNSC logo above the rear wheel as well

Since you've got yourself a mini jeep I figure a good place to look for inspiration is a mini warthog
View attachment 344793
Looks like each side of the jeep has 2 white stripes around the windshield area, a full UNSC logo to the left of the non-existent driver door, and a text UNSC logo above the rear wheels. Considering the geometry of your lil jeep there, I'm not sure how the white stripes would go on. But you could for sure do a UNSC logo on that flat panel below the driver side mirror, and a text UNSC logo above the rear wheel as well
Thanks for the ideas! Now I want this mini warthog too!

Greetings GingerBiscut,

What an excellent idea to deck your jeep out in Halo-themed stickers. Placement of the decals depend on what look you are going for. For example; a Halo Reach Warthog looks different than Halo 3's and Halo 5's Warthogs, so first pick what style you are looking for. Next you will want to locate decal files to refrence; I have sent an example below of the H2A/Halo Reach decals, but you can find more of these files in the Halo Archive Discord Server. This server contains files and resources from most of the Halo games.

Can't wait to see the final product, good luck!

Attachments

• h2a_hornet_decals_d.png
    h2a_hornet_decals_d.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Greetings GingerBiscut,

What an excellent idea to deck your jeep out in Halo-themed stickers. Placement of the decals depend on what look you are going for. For example; a Halo 2 Warthog looks different than Halo 3's and Halo 5's Warthogs, so first pick what style you are looking for. Next you will want to locate decal files to refrence; I have sent an example below of the H2A/Halo Reach decals, but you can find more of these files in the Halo Archive Discord Server. This server contains files and resources from most of the Halo games.

Thank you! So many options! I'm incredibly indecisive, lol! I really like a lot of the examples you provided. I hadn't thought about which warthog. So I'll have to go back and play games again. Darn it ;)

Greetings GingerBiscut,

What an excellent idea to deck your jeep out in Halo-themed stickers. Placement of the decals depend on what look you are going for. For example; a Halo Reach Warthog looks different than Halo 3's and Halo 5's Warthogs, so first pick what style you are looking for. Next you will want to locate decal files to refrence; I have sent an example below of the H2A/Halo Reach decals, but you can find more of these files in the Halo Archive Discord Server. This server contains files and resources from most of the Halo games.

I'm actually so unobservant I didn't realize there were significant differences between games XD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back