Female Chief W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyJohn

I started this costume in April. But, due to the heavy summer activities in my household, I stop working on it for 3 months. Well, I'm back at it and plan to have it complete by Holloween. I think it's do-able. The hardest part, so far, was implimenting squirrel's HD back into the chest.

The chest is a combination of 2 different female spartan PEP files. I just took the parts I liked and glued them together:).

Most everything else is either peped or glassed.

I haven't started the boots yet. I'm going to modify them by adding a thick heel (Like the statues).

I think it's coming along pretty good and thought I'd share a few photos to help keep the modivation levels up. There are alot more W.I.P. pictures in my gallery. I just figured to start with the current state.

gallery_12758_1083_270942.jpg

gallery_12758_1083_447631.jpg

gallery_12758_1083_254240.jpg

Wow, that is one of the best female spartan chest pieces I've seen. You did an incredible job! :D Nice choice on the color too, the helmet looks amazing. I like the idea you have for the boots, sounds pretty sexy. ;)

Might I ask how you did that paint job?

I would like to compliment the paint job too. The blue and silver go really nicely together. Hope you get it done in time; it should be a great costume.

Awesome! Great job on the female version chest, looks great! Digging the paint too, looks... rugged.

Thanks, Guys!

Dan W. said:
Nice Job! Is the paint just a textured spray paint?

The texture is Orange Peel: set to fine (spray texture). I put it on BEFORE the primer coat. let it dry, then sand down the edges/battle scars. It's great for hiding minor to moderate blemishes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 95% done. I need to do a little sanding on the right boot, fix some straping issues that came up with the first offical "try-on" (see photos) and fix a few problems that came up while she tried on the armor (broke the back of the shin piece and left boot.

There are more pics on my profile too.

gallery_12758_1083_155943.jpg

th_Cardboardcostume060.jpg

I challenge you to a duel .

1:I agree Paint looks bitchin!!

2: Want the file you used PLEASE SHARE PLEASE.

3: This Gal Spartan thing is catching .

4: I bow to your skills & now i gotta up my A game.

5: HELLLLL YEAH !!!

Wow, this is the best Female variant I've ever seen. you managed to keep the Halo look, but also give it a sexy theme. The paint job is great, and everything looks like it's to perfect proportion. GRADE A job man.

THanks, everyone. I guess it wasn't much of a W.I.P., since I didn't post very much. I was working on so many things at one time I didn't know when to post or what to say, lol.

teletron1 said:
1:I agree Paint looks bitchin!!

2: Want the file you used PLEASE SHARE PLEASE.

3: This Gal Spartan thing is catching .

4: I bow to your skills & now i gotta up my A game.

5: HELLLLL YEAH !!!

Thanks, Teletron1. I've been watching your thread, too. You are rocking out the pieces...Cool colors, too.

The Pieces I used:

Helmet - FS HD

Chest - the same one you are using...I just modified it (check my profile pics to see it before bondo)

Back - FS HD (Modified from the vents forward)

Shoulders - LD shoulder with Ironman Bicep

Foreman - I found a Stormtrooper 3DS and used his Foreman + I added a LD Spartan elbow nub

COD - I had a a different COD piece, but Halogoddess's came out so good, I used hers (quick build in 3 days)

Thigh - HD thigh (without inner thigh). Cut about 1/2"strip of each side of inner thigh to fem it out.

Shins - CrackHead HD. Cut 1/2" strip off each side of the calf to fem it out a little (you can see the indents don't match up properly).

Boots - HD boots (2 piece)

Hand plates - HD handplates (wife hasn't bought gloves yet)

And WOOT! I think I will make it for Devils night and Halloween!

I will be going as the Witch King again.

on topic: MightyJohn, you did an amazing job on the suit... i like the choice of the under suit, it isnt overbearingly revealing and sets off the suit nicely.

cant wait to see Halloween pics, especially for some more pics of that WitchKing costume.

DreadMullet said:
wow really? kinda inappropriate there, complimenting someones significant other is one thing... but we arent talking about a Bar Tulsa (i dont get to use that word enough.... Tulsa)

Your mom would looking really awesome in just a Cod pieces alex, can you arrange that?... i mean come on man, show some class.

on topic: MightyJohn, you did an amazing job on the suit... i like the choice of the under suit, it isnt overbearingly revealing and sets off the suit nicely.

cant wait to see Halloween pics, especially for some more pics of that WitchKing costume.

sorry i was just kidding but his wife is hot, he is

lucky to have a woman like that.

Thanks A bunch :) . This is making me want to get into flex foam now .Just imagine it a whole squad of chick Spartans BWHAHAHAHHAha. :cool

rocking job man. im currently makin my ODST but the next thing on my list is a smexy spartan for a friend of mine. i have the pep files i need, but ya got any tips on the body suit? the one your using looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back