Female Mk Vi Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Perth 16 said:
Yea, all the lady spartans in the books wear the same stuff, personally, this kind of thing is a bit too far for nerd sexdom, I think that the "oh damn it's a lady" is way cooler than "armor boobies," I'm not saying it doesn't look good, it's just kinda w/e. I like the genderlessness stuff that would just fill out differently, like seeing a girl on a motorcycle.

hahaha armor boobies. lol

an yea that's exactly my point, to be able to take off the helmet an see the look on someone's face who thought I was a dude or something. priceless. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
My grilfriend would totally want that suit i will have to get it and make if for her and nice job on it it looks amazing.

Dubbsy0407 said:
that looks sweet as! but im with yuki-kedamono, i'd rather take off my hemlet and have people say "OMG its a girl!" XD

This comment reminded me of some of the pictures I have seen of female StormTroopers which turn out to be males, so in a way the inverse is true... there are guys out there that would want to get "OMG it's a guy" as a reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is GREAT! I'm working on a full hayabusa suit and I am trying to get my armor to fit me a little better and I don't want my armor to look all big and bulky on me. I don't think I would use the chestplate on this one, but I may use other parts.

I'd hit that :lol

If you get what I mean ;)

Atleast the females of the site can get involved with MKVI now,

Instead of having ODST or Marine.

You just moved up in the world my friend, congrats.

-Spartan-Sauce

finally got the armor of my girlfriend.

here are some pictures.

I'm slow, probably only finish in March 2010.

I do not speak English very well, so I am using the google language tool.

XD

Okay, I was wondering, do you think you might be able to modify the Hayabusa chest piece for a female body?

I'm not too crazy about the female torso you have made here. The back bothers me a little bit and the "air vents" are just too rounded. You did a good job on it, but it's just not the style that I like. If you could change up the hayabusa armor, that would be AWESOME! :D

Umm, I just opened up the forearm and the page was blank. It was NOT showing any of the pieces that I print out so I can make it. Both the right and left forearms are like this.

Okay, I opened up ALL the stuff and NOTHING has the pieces to print! :eek The only thing that does is the torso! I wanted to try and make the forearms, but nothing is there. :(

@ HaloGoddess

u need unfold them.

when I go to bondo I will try to let more square as the original.(I do not know if this sentence is right XD)

I tried to modify a busa chest and got this:

if u want it, u will need to unfold it or ask for some1 :p

here the file

busa F

I thank the people who made the models ^^

That....is....AWESOME!!! Thank you!!! :D

But I don't know how to unfold that! I don't know anything about that stuff! Is there anyone that could unfold that for me? PLEASE!? :p

This is perfect! I'm building building a new suit now and having these newly remodeled files will save me a lot of time by making everything skinnier. The thigh, shin, and forearm pieces are going to make my work a lot easier! :lol

wow man nice job man you spent a lot of time of on that looks good I tend to lean more to the spartan chick looking just like MC though but still man good concept and well done awesomeness :)

WOW :eek that looks really good and pretty *hot*, if you make a smoother version I might have to make it for one of my friends. lol

Cheers

well...the chest didn't work ç.ç

and now I'm trying a different model modified

using the MD chest model of robogenesis I did this:

gallery_12558_1281_105374.jpg

gallery_12558_1281_41587.jpg

gallery_12558_1281_73340.jpg

based on this

gallery_12558_1281_28180.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back