Female Spartan armor 3ds, and PEP files

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, A bump for an update.

I was tinkering,... with milkshape, and managed to tweak the chest armor into the deeper cut version, not the mistress cheif or anything, but I think it will satisfy, and again I have no idea, if this is practical, I havent laid out the pieces yet in pep, but its 1:30 AM and Im tired so Im going to post it up here, and let you guys tell what you think, After all Its my first time modifying a 3d model.

here ya go here the pep file
http://www.4shared.com/file/33379999/ee465...body_armor.html
heres the 3ds file if you weanna tweak it some
http://www.4shared.com/file/33379996/90515...body_armor.html

And a pic of what I did

So what do you think, Im tryin gfor the look people seem to want, while not trying to go overboard here, Ladies, Id appreciate your input too.

Weeell,

We could always place a 405th emblem right over her heart, both protecting her if her sheilds went down, and showing whom she shows allegiance to, and truly loves.

LOL

Id like some input from the ladies, if they are actually looing for this, or is it a bunch of guys just hoping the ladies do? I would like to hear what " The ladies want"

Especially since were not likely to "actually end up in a skirmish with the covenant"

Well I think it's cool that your trying to make something that fits a female frame better, And even scaling the regular MC to my height could still lead to roomy armor, but I'm not exactly keen on boobaliscious MC armor for girls. I think Vex touched on it afew times in some other threads.

Female anatomy is tricky, women have a huge range of body types. I'm tiny, I'm only about 5'5". I have an athletic tone with broad shoulders, but I'm also curvy and not all of us have the same bust or cup size, what may work for me may not work for the other ladies on the site. I like the idea of trying to scale the armor for a woman.

If I wanted to be in something that's skin tight and revealing I'd go as Cortana(I'm not trying to be a jerk, just blunt). You could always try to do a Metroid Prime variant of Samus if this doesn't work out :whistle:

Thanks for keeping the ladies in mind :love:

wow i'm going to beg my girlfriend to let me make this for her:lol: she likes halo but she thinks i'm really nerdy for working on the armor. But i think she is just jealous :lol: but i like both versions of the chest. Obviously i'd rather girls to wear the low cut one, but i'm perfectly ok with either :lol:

I tinkered with it some more, bringing in the center so the cup areas, were more like a bra cup, and rounded instead of wavy

Heres the changed model

And heres the file if your interested
http://www.4shared.com/file/33453619/cb130...dy_armor_2.html

Skullcandy Girl said:
Well I think it's cool that your trying to make something that fits a female frame better, And even scaling the regular MC to my height could still lead to roomy armor, but I'm not exactly keen on boobaliscious MC armor for girls. I think Vex touched on it afew times in some other threads.

Female anatomy is tricky, women have a huge range of body types. I'm tiny, I'm only about 5'5". I have an athletic tone with broad shoulders, but I'm also curvy and not all of us have the same bust or cup size, what may work for me may not work for the other ladies on the site. I like the idea of trying to scale the armor for a woman.

If I wanted to be in something that's skin tight and revealing I'd go as Cortana(I'm not trying to be a jerk, just blunt). You could always try to do a Metroid Prime variant of Samus if this doesn't work out :whistle:

I hear ya!
I think the female armor would have to be custom fit if you will to each lady MC. It would take more skill than I currently have to adjust each opening for each person on each peice of armor.

I was just trying tohelp the ladies out, and there seemed to be quite abit of interest in it. I wonder if anyone will build the female spartan model I originally posted. if there is anything on that stock model you all would want changed, I can try also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skullcandy Girl said:

My thoughts exactly <3 I like the slightly modified version for scaling. It can get roomy as you have noticed as well :D

These are great. The girlfriend saw the model and loves the fact that I'm building a suit for myself, but as soon as she saw this the first words out of her mouth were "HELL NO". I think i may try to make a small one though maybe for another doll or something.

Remember the first set of files are not the low cut version, but only the female version of the spartan armor.

The latter versions were modified as they were requested.

ive been modifying it aswell, i think that his modifyed version looks great but as stated before, boob sizes vary, and also as ive experianced from the MC armor, the chest seems to be huge already, so a miscalculation would look really really bad if the open chest area dont fit *snuggly*

the one im building has a different shape than the original, i completely re-did the front, so now no matter what size you are, youll be covered up, an youll still be a sexy MC,. or even if your a guy, and have no boobs at all... LOL

heres a current pic,, im still working on this though.. this is very beta.
[attachment=2474:Untitled_x1.jpg]

Im Loving them all! I think they look really good and if I had the money to buy all the bits i would definately make them!

I think that women wear these types of things to be more agile, women wernt built to be tough and chunky like men, but quick and agile, which is impossible in hefty armor which would be too bulky for a woman to move in.

you know that the helmet looks like at petite cross between the mark V and the mark VI helmets

i spent a few hours touching up everything on this, completely re-did the front again, I'm trying to make it look as close to what i think a female MKVI would look like... it had a MKV feel to it at first. still have work to do but I'm pretty happy with the progress..

[attachment=2480:Untitled_1.jpg]
[attachment=2481:render.jpg]

DarkDreamer1 said:
Im Loving them all! I think they look really good and if I had the money to buy all the bits i would definately make them!

I think that women wear these types of things to be more agile, women wernt built to be tough and chunky like men, but quick and agile, which is impossible in hefty armor which would be too bulky for a woman to move in.

Sir, the Mjolnir MK IV - VI was built to fit like a second skin, with a crystalline layer to amplify every movement a Spartan makes ten times over. It is anything but "bulky".
I am nerd. Hear me roar.
Rawr.

Deathwasp said:
Sir, the Mjolnir MK IV - VI was built to fit like a second skin, with a crystalline layer to amplify every movement a Spartan makes ten times over. It is anything but "bulky".
I am nerd. Hear me roar.
Rawr.

yep. if you read the halo books, (as i am in the prossess of) particularly the first one, when they get thier armor they mention how it fits very closely.

and my opinon on the girly mc armor, being that im a girl, is that it would probably fit the females better, because its generaly smaller in the arms and head. but as for the chest i would only dress up as master chief in what i would go to battle in, so in other words who the hell would run out into war half naked. i liked the first pep model you made. it looked good but my only problem was that you didnt add a hole in the bottom of the helmet, or arm holes in a bunch of pieces. over all, i'd say good work tho. thanks for keepig us in mind : )

Deathwasp said:
I am nerd. Hear me roar.
Rawr.

I was going to post that when he posted that, but my laptop's battery died as I was about to hit "Post". Never got around to it though! Man, do we need help or what? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back