Female Spartan armor 3ds, and PEP files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks great. I was asking for this a while back and can't wait to use these in pep. I will build it for my wife.She is a hottie and would look great in it.

I got no one to make this for..... :cautious:

but it looks like a WIP, so when it is done, i should have a gf by then.

not that they would run away if i tried to give them this or anything.

If i made this now, my dad would look at me and say if i need to see a doctor.

Deathwasp said:
Sir, the Mjolnir MK IV - VI was built to fit like a second skin, with a crystalline layer to amplify every movement a Spartan makes ten times over. It is anything but "bulky".
I am nerd. Hear me roar.
Rawr.
Rawr right back at u. for a perfect refrence see the mrk VI test before its sent to MC and more importantly who's testing it. (hmm, i feel i could word that better but my brain isnt working)

Last edited by a moderator:
Razgriz said:
I was going to post that when he posted that, but my laptop's battery died as I was about to hit "Post". Never got around to it though! Man, do we need help or what? :p
Wow. Yeah, I think we do. :p

QUOTE(flying_squirl @ Jan 4 2008, 01:47 PM)
Rawr right back at u. for a perfect refrence see the mrk VI test before its sent to MC and more importantly who's testing it. (hmm, i feel i could word that better but my brain isnt working)

That's correct!
Retired Spartan. She always freaked me out. Aren't they all conscripts? How does she "retire"?
Oh! She has a husband and kids. Maybe she just got pregnant with some local's child on Earth and retired to marry him. <.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deathwasp @ Jan 11 2008, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow. Yeah, I think we do. :p

QUOTE(flying_squirl @ Jan 4 2008, 01:47 PM)

That's correct!
Retired Spartan. She always freaked me out. Aren't they all conscripts? How does she "retire"?
Oh! She has a husband and kids. Maybe she just got pregnant with some local's child on Earth and retired to marry him. <.<</div>

Or maybe something went wrong during the augmentation that prevented her from staying in. Like Fhajad, only something minor instead of what happened to him. Who knows? :)

Razgriz said:
Or maybe something went wrong during the augmentation that prevented her from staying in. Like Fhajad, only something minor instead of what happened to him. Who knows? :)
Hmmm. I dunno. She kicked those soldiers' butts pretty easily.
She did mention something along the lines of "one more treatment" though. Maybe something went wrong, and while they figure out how to fix it, she got married and had kids, THEN they began to fix it.

Deathwasp said:
Hmmm. I dunno. She kicked those soldiers' butts pretty easily.
She did mention something along the lines of "one more treatment" though. Maybe something went wrong, and while they figure out how to fix it, she got married and had kids, THEN they began to fix it.

Yeah, man are we geeks or what? :p

Does anyone have pictures of what these modified armors look like?

Please don't tell me they look vaguely like bikinis. I don't do bikinis. I do biker boots and leather jackets. >__>

Queen said:
Does anyone have pictures of what these modified armors look like?
Please don't tell me they look vaguely like bikinis. I don't do bikinis. I do biker boots and leather jackets. >__>

Oh that made me laugh. :lol:

can someone re upload these files the mrs's wants a copy of them for herself and the file links are all dead aparently.

Greatly apreciated!

Fluffy

I might have these I'll have to check. Not sure if they'll find there way back for an upload. I do have DF4Less' pdo and a 3ds and one or two others. If anyone wants them, PM me with your email and I'll send them. None are mine. All credit goes to the original creator.

I've got the files for this armor but I don't want to repost them without Darth-Malevelus' permission, I've PMed him so if he's cool with it I'll throw them back up :) Might work on unfolding them as well, if I have the time...

Belakor said:
I've got the files for this armor but I don't want to repost them without Darth-Malevelus' permission, I've PMed him so if he's cool with it I'll throw them back up :) Might work on unfolding them as well, if I have the time...

I have the files of the chest and hips unfolded. If he oks it I will up load them and you can work on the other stuff. Let me know.

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back