Female Sparten WallPaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
23Magnum said:
Actually my first statement was in general to anyone that had you and frost's view on the subject. You are the one that took upon yourself to respond to me. I'm tired of people commenting on stuff just to comment. Like I said before, if you don't like it the topic, closed the thread and don't look at it again. You're opinion isn't needed unless it's constructive, i.e. if you think something needs improvement or if you like it just the way it is.

Now please show your own maturity for once and drop it.

/end of argument

HaloASC, I apologize for my behavior. I just hate it when people with personal biases post ill comments on someone's art work.

Ok, fine. You have the last word, as you so desire. I was just giving my opinion.

And you say I'm immature...

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:
Dude, you didn't have to get pissed about it. I know it's just artwork and not somebody's plans for a costume, but I just tend to look at the realism in everything.
And a guy wearing 2 ton armor is realistic? :p

Just poking fun guys haha

HaloASC said:
Hey What about this, but i do say the outlines need a lot of work!!!
Hexagonhalo.jpg

I'm definately digging that new background more than the last one, ASC. Although, I seriously doubt if anyone would be looking at the background so much as the foreground... :D lol

And Vex, I like the background you did, as well. Certainly has some of that HALO feel to it, with those technical details in there. Nice... ;)

Hey iv been off for a sometime playing Halo 3, but wow Vex i like what you have don with it nice...

and Spartanspork no thats not my profile :mad: , i'v only posted it on one other site in 2006 and started more work on it now, but i dont think im going to do any more to it now because of the brilient job Vex did...

Thanks Vex :D

"introducing the new spartan lingerie line" (hope that was spelled right) I'd love a girlfriend who was that into halo to wear a real one :D

Love the picture, I'm going to make it the background on my zune :p

Ragnarok118 said:
And a guy wearing 2 ton armor is realistic? :p

Just poking fun guys haha

Hold on there... After I saw that Sexy MC fig on e-bay we started a size 5 Sexy Spartan
If the Stormtrooper can do I thought we could too...

p0rtalman said:
"introducing the new spartan lingerie line" (hope that was spelled right) I'd love a girlfriend who was that into halo to wear a real one :D

Love the picture, I'm going to make it the background on my zune :p

Oh, yeah! That'd be pretty damn sexy! :D LMAO

um... the breast plate isnt connected to the top piece...

[the only thing i waz lookin at waz the BEAUTIFULY DRAWN BREAST PLATE]

shadow8136 said:

LMAO!!!:lol:

shadow8136 said:

yea... :unsure: you caught me too...

*eyebrow raise*

I came, I saw rabidly-straight teenagers whining to each other about how it's wrong to find art attractive, I grinned because I'm gay and don't have such insecurities, then decided I'd comment on the art rather than deal with the fact that this pic would probably get half of these members to go into the bathroom with a box of kleenex but they're too scared to say so.

SO. As an artist, rather than a drooling, whining, hormonal pre-pubescent fanboy, I'll say this:

It's a good piece of artwork. Well-proportioned, with good coloring and layout. I can't fault the costume either, although perhaps if you draw her again you could have her in her under-armor, in the same style as Samus' Zero Suit?

Just a thought.

Primal Weyland said:
*eyebrow raise*

I came, I saw rabidly-straight teenagers whining to each other about how it's wrong to find art attractive, I grinned because I'm gay and don't have such insecurities, then decided I'd comment on the art rather than deal with the fact that this pic would probably get half of these members to go into the bathroom with a box of kleenex but they're too scared to say so.

SO. As an artist, rather than a drooling, whining, hormonal pre-pubescent fanboy, I'll say this:

It's a good piece of artwork. Well-proportioned, with good coloring and layout.
I can't fault the costume either, although perhaps if you draw her again you could have her in her under-armor, in the same style as Samus' Zero Suit?

Just a thought.

Quite amusing, no? :D lol

Good review on the piece, Primal. I'd tend to agree... ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Quite amusing, no? :D lol

Good review on the piece, Primal. I'd tend to agree... ;)

Oh my goodness, I think I need to scrap making the standard MKVI armor and just go with this. My boyfriend loves Halo just as much as I do, so I'm sure he'd love me in this! Haha, this is great! I love the picture :D

HaloASC said:
Hi, i'v been making a halo wall paper, so just tell me what you think :D

FemaleSpartanwallpaper.jpg

Please post comments...

I think,... it causes me to drool! :lol: Sweet illustration work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back