Final Fantasy 15 weapon building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJHowler

I'm still new to foam smithing and I've been trying to change up a nerf zombie sword to match up with a sword from FFXV. Does anyone have a few pointers on what I could do better. Because as of right now, I've just been adding foam to the sword and it's not looking right to me.

I'm still new to foam smithing and I've been trying to change up a nerf zombie sword to match up with a sword from FFXV. Does anyone have a few pointers on what I could do better. Because as of right now, I've just been adding foam to the sword and it's not looking right to me.

Pictures might help! Show us what you're starting with and what you want to achieve and someone might have an idea for you to try.

yeah. References. they are a god send especially asking for help.

I can at least post the reference image for the sword I'm trying to make. When I'm at my friends this weekend I will get a picture of the nerf sword and what I have tried to do so far.
Sword of the Wise.png

The sword seems simple enough in design. You could make it from scratch.
Check out this vid from OdinMakes to see if it can help any.

The sword seems simple enough in design. You could make it from scratch.
Check out this vid from OdinMakes to see if it can help any.
I have been tempted to make it from scratch and use the nerf sword for something else or just do a different paint job on the nerf sword for the fun of it. When I have the time today I'll have to sit down and watch the video. Thank you.

the overall is super super simple if you could just make a profile you could get the profile and the do all the angles and what not to equal up to what is needs to be. I'd a PVC pipe to make it strong as the core. Either way progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back