final word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like anything epic these days it'll be a mixture of both.

There will be suits for Cheif and Covenant, for close ups w/ live actors, but the hordes of Elites will prolly be CG. Also the actors in the suits won't be able to move quite right..no matter how good the suits are. The elites will have to be CG'ed to run/leap etc.

I wouldn't expect them to go the route of fully CG characters... except for the stuff that can't be done with practical effects.

Its going to be exactly like star wars. they are going to have some real ones, and then use those real ones to make a crowd. Almost all the storm troopers were animated...

I think jackals will be animated. They are too small, and there hards arent proportional for a midget to fit inside. hunters, animated, elites-half/half, grunts-half/half

well its goin gto be kool looking when every they get there buts into gear and make it already

:agree: This kind of movie would have to be a mix of cg, suits and animatronics if they want it done right. Regardless of what they do, I'LL LOVE IT!!!

I think that they could easily do grunts with suits, they would just have to hire a bunch of midgets, or they could do what they did in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factorie ( the new one ) and basicaly use just one huy and I dont know how they duplicated him som many times? probably computer tricks.

Eternal said:
I think that they could easily do grunts with suits, they would just have to hire a bunch of midgets, or they could do what they did in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factorie ( the new one ) and basicaly use just one huy and I dont know how they duplicated him som many times? probably computer tricks.

they like to be called "little people" trust me i work with alot of these guys

Last edited by a moderator:
jackals will be cg because they are built like raptors more so then people an find a non annorexic halofan the size of a jackal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back