Finally at that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MstrMarine

Jr Member
So after a while of doing pep and the such as something I was determined on doing, but never finishing anything like a helmet, I have finally decided to actually resin something...

Except, it's not pep.

I recently made a cardboard layer M6G, and I am setting a goal to have it done before September 14, also known as the greatest day ever.

I have the basis of the pistol done, but I need to know if resin will ruin the bond. I used REALLY strong white glue to hold it all together, and it has passed the throw-at-wall-and-see-if-the-glue-is-any-good test.

Any help is appreciated!

photostream

Showing a top view of the gun, and the side.

Hey everyone, the pictures are up! My computer won't let me view them (replaced with the white box and red X), so let me know if the same problem occurs. :)

Alright, sounds good!

I'll probably buy bondo and do some detailing, due to the pistol looking boxy...

I'd also need some Bondo to do detailing on the laser pointer holder thingy, that's really boxy.

When I have the resining done, and some more sanding, I'll post some more pictures. :)

Thanks! :D

What you said reminded me of something I didn't mention... I hope to have this done by the Reach premiere! Can it be done? Good question! With enough time, I will hopefully reach my goal.

So this raises another question... will it be possible for me to get this done by September 14? Gives me a little over a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back