Finally i finished my MC sculpture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again guys i appreciate it, i guess 5 kitties is good! lol
For McFarlane ....i have a propose for them, instead of sue me, why they don't offer my a job??? which i need one so right now!

VERY nice. makes me wanna go start converting a UNSC warhammer army... <jumps up from keyboard and runs to get old imperial guard models and some greenstuff>

I just started a new sculpture with character of another game, but yes actually i had that in mind, i have some sketches already i will keep you posted guys.
Again thank you guys for your nice comments.

jesus, that is way too good to be in the noob forum.

definitley post this on halo.bungie.org, the would drool over this

sup guys....i just want to inform you that i just put this sculpture on ebay. the reason is no more than financial, i need some extra cash to finish my other projects! some other game characters and my toy series that i need silicon and such! you all know how expensive materials are.

i think price is relatively fair since i barely cover my material costs. lets dont discuss working hours on it cause then it is not for sale lol. if it was up to me the price would be much higher but after talking with some respectable people around here, they advice me to go with as low as possible!

if anyone is interested or you want to help out please visit the link or send it to friends around.
thank you again guys for your help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

if you want to see more photos of it go to
www.myspace.com/skullptink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back