Finished Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchfmx8811

I was just wondering if I could get some pics of peoples finished products of styflo's and flyingsquirrels' helms. Im trying to decide which one to go with. And was wondering if i could get some pics of finished products. Mainly just looking for front, back, and side views. Thanks

soxfanant95 said:
whats a flying squirells helmet

It's the blue helmet worn by "Rock" from the old cartoon "Rocky and Bullwinkle", which he must always wear when he flies for some inexplicable reason.

Or, more likely, it's a helmet desgn created by somebody with the username "Flying_squirrel" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My honest opinion goes to DanniFoof4Less' helm. (That is, once he posts the fixed version. The one up now has got a few defects.) It's the game rip but all smoothed out, where as Slyfo's is just the game rip.

With work put into either of those, you could make identical helms, but that's just my preference.

BTW there are pictures in the last page of that thread.

Ruze789 said:
Are you looking for 100% finished, resined, painted, etc? Or just assembled and glued?
Yea im talking 100% done. Ive looked at the two and the mouth piece is alittle different. Flyings is alittle longer. Im thinking about using slyfos but still not sure. Im just wanting to get alook at finished products before I make my decision.

My honest opinion goes to DanniFoof4Less' helm. (That is, once he posts the fixed version. The one up now has got a few defects.) It's the game rip but all smoothed out, where as Slyfo's is just the game rip.

With work put into either of those, you could make identical helms, but that's just my preference.

BTW there are pictures in the last page of that thread.

Hmmmm I just might have to have a look at that one. I LIKEY :D

Would it matter if it was just basic pep, or do you want it with bondo on it.

I've got both made, one is painted and the other is just basic pep, but I'm also in the progress of assembling DIF4L's helm.

i thought of that but I cant tell what pep model is being used. I think im gonna go with df4l's model. I really like it and its smooth.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
i thought of that but I cant tell what pep model is being used. I think im gonna go with df4l's model. I really like it and its smooth.

Yeah, nothing against Slyfo, but I'd have to recommend Danni's....It's a lot easier to put together, less effort in detailing, and uses a lot less cardstock :D (not that that's really a big deal for some people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back