Finishing the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So suprisingly, I have never fully finished a lot of the halo games.
I have never played ODST before last week (which is kinda funny since I’m building ODST armor) never played halo 2, made it 3/4ths the way through halo:ce. I have only ever finished halo 3, 4, 5, and reach on normal.
Though now I’m playing ODST for the first time and loving it as well, the campaign should be done for me soon

So starting tomorrow night I’m going to play start playing all the games in chronological order on heroic(plus some skulls). I’m going to finish this fight I started when I first got halo 3 at the age of 10.

So tomorrow night starts halo reach. If you have some skulls that maybe fun to play with let me know.

I would of been your daddy is a great skull to use if your not worried about immersion breaking lines. It puts in dialogue a lot of the voice actors did but didn't make the cut for being to ridiculously funny.

The name for the skull comes from Sargent Johnson in Halo:CE saying "I would have been your daddy but the dog beat me over the fence!"

Well summer school classes have been hard lately so I had to push off stating this until another day. I’m hoping to start it today.

So far for skulls it will be grunt birthday and would have been your daddy. Let me know if there are any difficultly skulls you think would be fun to have on.

Well summer school classes have been hard lately so I had to push off stating this until another day. I’m hoping to start it today.

So far for skulls it will be grunt birthday and would have been your daddy. Let me know if there are any difficultly skulls you think would be fun to have on.
I mean, if you're just looking for difficulty... you could run the LASO playlist... but I wouldn't reccomend that if you want to enjoy the game.

The skull that has enemies through more grenades combined with the non difficulty skull of lighter ragdoll physics is pretty fun to have on. Some of the games in the MCC have it so grenades drop when you melee people. Those three skulls make for grenade chuckin good time.

Enjoy! The piano notes still tug at my heart every time I hear them , I'm sure a few people may be doing the same , I Borrowed the Masterchief collection from a friend and I've been playing through halo 4 with my son, he was just a toddler, then so its fun to see us both struggle trying to play with Call of duty type games fresh in our minds. we are brushing up on the stories, then we may play some skulls they were Super fun from what I remember.

Ok, so far I just finished exodus on reach. I hate that brute chieftain with the fuel rod. Spent 30 mins having to do that last section because of him.
I also have been doing firefight matches with friends, we also try to do some custom games but it usually is only the 3 of us.

Ok, so far I just finished exodus on reach. I hate that brute chieftain with the fuel rod. Spent 30 mins having to do that last section because of him.
I also have been doing firefight matches with friends, we also try to do some custom games but it usually is only the 3 of us.
Firefight is one of the best things to have ever happened to Halo.

I would NOT recommend Grunt Birthday, it may sound fun but it will get old real fast. And Halo 2 Legendary is the most unforgiving to play but Heroic shouldnt be bad to do alone or co-op

I would NOT recommend Grunt Birthday, it may sound fun but it will get old real fast. And Halo 2 Legendary is the most unforgiving to play but Heroic shouldnt be bad to do alone or co-op
I almost always play with grunt birthday party though :(

The pop is satisfying.
Also getting a kill on a high ranking elite with just the impact of the grenade is also super satisfying. Nothing liking liking an elite by just nailing him in the face with just the unexploded grenade
Now that I posted photos to my finished paper helmet, I can get back to screaming at fuel rod brutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back