Firefight

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristansimpson

Looking for 405th members who would like to play firefight. My gamertag is B0NGLE. Add me on live and I will play when I have time. Live a comment below with your gamertag so I know who it is.

Thanks

B0NGLE

P.S. The o is actually a zero. :D

Man, the "Firefight" mode in ODST is awesome. After my friend and I finished the campaign via co-op, we spent I don't know how many more hours playing "Firefight", lol. Went through all the different levels, already found a few faves.

My 360 RROD'd on me a few months ago, so I don't have access to XBL right now. When I either get it fixed or replaced, I will definately be getting online so I can play "Firefight" with you guys.

Until then, I hope whoever of you are able to get in on this have fun doing it :D heh

EDIT: Oops, lol. Wasn't aware someone had already started a thread for this; must've missed seeing it (don't stop by the "HALO Universe" forum much).

SPARTAN II said:
Man, the "Firefight" mode in ODST is awesome. After my friend and I finished the campaign via co-op, we spent I don't know how many more hours playing "Firefight", lol. Went through all the different levels, already found a few faves.

My 360 RROD'd on me a few months ago, so I don't have access to XBL right now. When I either get it fixed or replaced, I will definately be getting online so I can play "Firefight" with you guys.

Until then, I hope whoever of you are able to get in on this have fun doing it :D heh

EDIT: Oops, lol. Wasn't aware someone had already started a thread for this; must've missed seeing it (don't stop by the "HALO Universe" forum much).

I got the red RROD too and I tried the towel trick 2 days ago and it is still running so try that, if you don't have anything to lose. It really worked and I was so excited!!! Take off the hard drive and av cable, rap in a few towels tightly and let it set for 20 minutes or intil it gets hot. And then remove the towels and let it cool to room temperature and watch the "magic" happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back