1st Build First Armor Plans

Conner 312

Screenshot (8).png

Hello everyone, I've read around here without an account for a while now but I've decided to finally make an account and post. I am a bit of a sucker for utilitarian aesthetics, although I may be using the wrong term there, e.i. I like large amounts of pouches, storage space, and attachments. I plan to make several of the attachments functional, using a flashlight, TalkiePi, cameras, etc..

I do have a Sidewinder X2, and I plan to use it for the chest and helmet for the sake of accuracy, as I have never used foam before and parts like the shin and forearm, for example, seem much easier and cost effective to remake again at a later date. I plan on using AguilarWorkshop's Firefall Helmet and SkookumProps Mk -VII- as bases, but may have to model some parts myself or freehand them, such as the UA/DP kneepads or the Drachen Pack. This would be a long-term project and certainly not the cheapest, considering the SkookumProps is $80 alone.

I do however, have a question. I was looking at TurboCharizard's Mk -VII- Build, and the chest attachments and thigh attachment points seem very interesting. I was wondering if there were modified files already available online or if there is a process to add such parts to the SkookumProps models.

Sorry for the long read, and I thank you for reading this brick of test.

I'll add the Drachen Pack and UA/DP onto the to do list.
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (11).png

Thought I'd give making the UA/DP kneepad a shot. I ripped the model from blender, subdivided it, and used Mesh-mixer to soften out the hard edges of the inner plate. It's pretty rough and I'm not very good with modelling, but I thought I may as well upload it in-case anyone wants to use them. It says, however, that the model is too big, any advice?

Last edited:
I need that file for the drone attachment. I lost my ported model and need a HQ version lol. Is that something you can share by chance?

I need that file for the drone attachment. I lost my ported model and need a HQ version lol. Is that something you can share by chance?
I'm not sure what you mean by drone attachments". Could I know which model you are talking about, as I only have a few?

Last edited:
I'll add the Drachen Pack and UA/DP onto the to do list.
Hello, I hope this isn't too much of a bother. I am wondering if the models you made (like the ones in the images below) are available for download or purchase? I am hoping to make a very modular/attachment heavy suit, and such attachment points seem very useful. I thank you for your time, no matter the response, good day.
Forearm PNG.png

Mk -VII- Chestplate PNG.png

Attachments

• Mk -VII- Chestplate PNG.png
    Mk -VII- Chestplate PNG.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 11
Hello, I hope this isn't too much of a bother. I am wondering if the models you made (like the ones in the images below) are available for download or purchase? I am hoping to make a very modular/attachment heavy suit, and such attachment points seem very useful. I thank you for your time, no matter the response, good day.
View attachment 348484
View attachment 348487
You've already linked to them in your first post believe it or not. A selection of the images in my MkVII build thread are from the assembly guides of the various armour packs on my shop while some are behind the scenes in process stuff for those who want a bit more general insight.

I've linked the two you shared images of to save a search.

The forearms/vambraces

The chest

You've already linked to them in your first post believe it or not. A selection of the images in my MkVII build thread are from the assembly guides of the various armour packs on my shop while some are behind the scenes in process stuff for those who want a bit more general insight.

I've linked the two you shared images of to save a search.

The forearms/vambraces

The chest
I somehow never made the connection that SkookumProps is owned by you or that you are affiliated with them. I thank you and apologize for the inconvenience.

I somehow never made the connection that SkookumProps is owned by you or that you are affiliated with them. I thank you and apologize for the inconvenience.
Nah, no worries. It's primarily the separation between the online forum personality and the registered business. It's caught more than a few people by surprise over the last few years but that's the downside of having an old account with a kind of silly name.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back