First Armours - Angelvirusx's Mark Vi And Redgeneral's Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy we ended up using Tendum's (I think that's how you spell it) method for mud glassing. So the pieces are all rock hard, but I guess lack smoothness for the most part. We basicly ran out of time for some heavy detailing.

Day 45 - Fitting Mark IV

Finding out certain pieces aren't cooperating as well as they should, so I've got some cutting to do tomorrow. Epoxy isn't working as well as I hoped in certain high movement areas, so I'll probably end up securing certain straps down with bolts (eep!). I hate to have to drill through some parts, but securing it is high priority.

Here's some pics. Sorry for the low light and bad angles, it's hard to take pictures of yourself when you're not all rigged 100%.

gallery_16557_1706_93194.jpg

gallery_16557_1706_644664.jpg

Almost done!!!

Inspiration Sir!

makes me wanna print everything off right now and start pepping.

Oh wait i did.

Hope mine comes out as good as yours

Keep up the good work, look forward to seeing the HD versions

Pretty nice work. I won't get to glassing or anything of the like till tuesday of next week sadly. But your stuff looks pretty good.

That's quite possible. I had marked which was which when I pepped them, but damn, they're so similar when you paint them up. I keep forgetting to have a quick glance at the pep files before trying them on.

Hopefully I can get some clearer pictures tonight to share.

Don't know why, but the lighting sucks in these shots. My blue looks black and my black looks purple :S

Regardless!! I am finished!

gallery_16557_1715_532728.jpg

I call him Eddie.

gallery_16557_1715_518270.jpg

MMMMmmmm....flag.

gallery_16557_1715_170641.jpg

gallery_16557_1715_611619.jpg

Calling out any 405th Halo-ween-ers to hurry up and finish. Only a day left!

On Halloween itself, the group of us will be heading out around the city of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, for some public photoshoots. We'll be posting the professional pictures up next week, should be good fun.

Oh and a heads up to any Canadians reading this: Expect some Tim Horton's in those pro pics ;)

See you all on the other side of Halloween 405th!!

~angelvirusx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back