First attempt at 3D printing an EOD helmet (probably going to be picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could try to give the motors more power. If they don't get too warm, you just have to turn the small potentiometer on the stepper driver a little bit. If it's the right direction, the current for the motors should be higher and therefore their torque. You can also try and lubricate the Z axis spindle, if you have one. It might create too much friction and make the motor loosing steps, which will offset your position. You can also lower your speeds and see if that helps.
Thank you. I'll give it a look when I can. Not gonna lie, don't know the lingo yet but I'll get it figured out. I appreciate it.

The slipping confuses me, the CR-10 should be able to coast at 50-60mm/s no problem. Check your belts are tight, there is a lot of tutorials on how to check them, it’s usually tighter than you think haha . And also be sure your bed is clear on all sides. I had a cable catch a clip and slide my bed mid print once, so be sure everything is free.

The slipping confuses me, the CR-10 should be able to coast at 50-60mm/s no problem. Check your belts are tight, there is a lot of tutorials on how to check them, it’s usually tighter than you think haha . And also be sure your bed is clear on all sides. I had a cable catch a clip and slide my bed mid print once, so be sure everything is free.
Heck yeah! I'll give it a go. I should be at the shop tomorrow to check it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back