first build - gears of war COG armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks sick as hell but why did you paint it red COG armor is blue?
at any rate its awesome and i could use some help getting a start on this hobby, i haven't made anything yet but i will and it definitly wont look that good
PARTY ON WOOOOT!!!

yeah i know COG armour is blue i just didnt like the blue and black combo....it wasnt my taste. i much prefer the red so altho i am using locust colours i wanted COG looking armour

in reality i wanted somthin that was easily recognizable as COG armour....or in fact just a general gears of war armour but with my own paint scheme...a kind of mercenary like figure based on the game and this is what i ended up with

i have 2 more projects on the go at the minute that are more realistic ones rather than my own take this was just to get me started in this kind of thing :)

Hey bro wassup was wondering if I could get the blueprints for this armor trying to build it and can't find any cutout blueprints for it and the links u put aren't working anymore was wondering if u can send much appreciated thank you

Hey bro wassup was wondering if I could get the blueprints for this armor trying to build it and can't find any cutout blueprints for it and the links u put aren't working anymore was wondering if u can send much appreciated thank you

You'll probably not have much luck getting the exact files from tru magic since they haven't been online in at least four years. There is a Gears of War Pepakura Database that you can use to get started though. It might be a bit of a slog since the files are meant for paper and card but at least it's something to work with.

I followed link and checked it out none of the files are coming up there any way I can get them threw email somehow from some one who has?

I followed link and checked it out none of the files are coming up there any way I can get them threw email somehow from some one who has?

Through the powers of lazy Google-fu I came up with this Cosplay Archive database of pep files. I downloaded a .pdo from there so you should be off to the races.

Looks great, Cant wait to see it finished, also do you have files for the boots that you are willing to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back