First Evar Atempt Usingcard Board With No Pepurkaura

Status
Not open for further replies.

gozy2

this is my first evar helmet i made it 2 years with no pepukura or refence pics have a look

please give feed back[attachment=10427:Image35.jpg][attachment=10428:Image34.jpg][attachment=10429:Image33.jpg]

I don't mean any offence, but it looks like just some random bits of cardboard taped together to sort of resemble a helmet. But of course, I remember my first helmet, everyone needs to start somewhere :D..

To tell you the truth, it's pretty horrible.

However, read ALL the stickies on this site, follow through with what you'll learn from them and make something awesome. It's not as hard as it seems, it just takes effort and hard work.

And for everyone else's info, I think it's a Mark VI helm. The tape makes it a little confusing.

OH BOY!!!!! No Offence but really how old are you? and I know as a fact that you can only grow from here......just have fun! Its a hobby, it doesnt mean it has to be to be up to par with Adam's or the other armor Gods lol. Just enjoy wearing it, and enjoy knowing you made something out of nothing. ;)

good luck on that......try using pepakura...i think it might work a little better than the cardboard. dontcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back