First Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name's Dedrick now try that for unique I was told that my name meant like german ruler or something :p

dvt103 said:
My name's Dedrick now try that for unique I was told that my name meant like german ruler or something :p

Kaiser is a German ruler. Also see Fuhrer.

Last edited by a moderator:
From one website of baby names.

The boy's name Dedrick \d(e)-dri-ck, ded-rick\ is pronounced DEE-drik. It is of Danish and Old German origin, and its meaning is "power of the tribe". Variant of Diedrick and Theodoric. Also the source for Derek. Dieter is a German form.

hm. lucky guess! haha, just kidding. here's your cookie.

cookie-bite-web.jpg

I can feel your excitement...
day_i_got_cookie.jpg

Nope. Not lucky. I've been around the world and heard all kinds of names. I've gotten pretty good at figuring out languages/names. The GF won't order Chinese because she can't understand them on the phone. Makes me do it!

tlither said:
I think it's E-Lie-us
Yay! You got it! I got no cookies to give out though. It's not baking day here. Ever.
So just pretend I just gave you a cookie, 'kay?

helios said:
Yay! You got it! I got no cookies to give out though. It's not baking day here. Ever.
So just pretend I just gave you a cookie, 'kay?

Crap. I guess there's two ways to pronounce it. I knew an hispanic guy named Elias, but it was pronounced just the way it's spelled... if you pronounce it in Spanish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back