first project + question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyb

I am about to start on my first full armor set. I'm going to do recon and thought it would be fun. I am going to post updates on each piece, but since I haven't started yet ergo I don't have a pic for you I decided to ask some questions to the noobs out there.
1. What was your first piece of pepakura?
2. What are your thoughts on my first project?
and lastly.
3. If you had to go into battle with armor from any halo game, what armor would you choose and why?

hey man welcome to the forum im a noob too this is a good place to get help theres alot of helpfull ppl that can hell ya when you get lost lol
1.my first pep was the mark VI helmet
2. recon should be fun just take your time and dont rush it ask questions and start on one of the less detailed parts so that when you get the the flashy parts you can do better work and have a better pep
3. and duh id wear my reach armor cause its bad A and the ladies love it lol well good luck man

welcome to the 405th
1. my first pep was an odst helmet ( i rushed it and it turned out terrible)
2. yes recon should be fun to make, really don't rush cause it will cause you to get mad at how bad it turned out after and it will look very sloppy, i have learned from this mistake
3. obvisouly i would wear reach armor, custom armor that i am making right now
good luck on the armor and can't wait to see some pics
ps, we love pics and if you don't post pics on your armor progress, many people wont believe that you are making armor and a mod will close your thread so get some pics up and it wont be closed
btw where in southern california do you live? i too live in southern california =D

Welcome ^^
I haven't posted any of my peps/projects yet myself. I'm waiting until I finish or I'm nearly finished with one of the things I've been working on. I have this thing where if I show it off or brag about it, it doesn't get finished or doesn't happen >.>

1. My first pep was an air assault helmet (the one Kat wears in Reach). I cut it out with a scissors and also scored it with the scissors. The folding on the tiny parts were pretty bad, but now that I have some Xacto knives the folds on other projects are a LOT better, and cutting the pieces out is easier.

2. Like the others have said, take it slow! Try not to rush, even though it's always gratifying when you finish a project. More time and patience put into it will make it a better end product anyways.

3. I'm not sure if I would actually get into Halo armour to head into battle lol... BUT I would don my current Reach armour -here- though I wouldn't be orange, and I would have my original emblem (which is the black rose with no background... I recently joined a clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back