First Set Of Armour For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh brimm

Here is a start to my first helm i have ever done. I have made one frag grenade tht was my first piece. it is only pepped(folded and glued?) srry new to this site so havnt figured out all the terms just yet. thanks for reviews please be truthful as possible.

From what you've shown so far your Pep work is very crisp and uniform. Are you using 110lb cardstock or printer paper. I notice some slight buckeling in a few of your seams, that might be due to not using cardstock?

Drgnfyre4 said:
From what you've shown so far your Pep work is very crisp and uniform. Are you using 110lb cardstock or printer paper. I notice some slight buckeling in a few of your seams, that might be due to not using cardstock?
im using cardstock idk wat u mean bye buckling srry im vry new to the words used on here

Last edited by a moderator:
the buckling is not big deal with armour but with weapons. like with your frag grenade its were it might of been bumped and the fold popped inward instead of outward

box o crayons said:
the buckling is not big deal with armour but with weapons. like with your frag grenade its were it might of been bumped and the fold popped inward instead of outward
o ya tht was because i ran over to my friends house after to show off my success with my luck it started raining and i had to jam it under my shirt lol i kno lame but u gta do wat u gta do and tht frag nade was my very first pep project took me almost 3 hours to finish or fold and glue gta get all the other mats

Looks like a sweet helmet! Can't wait to see it done but its kind of hard to read some of your posts due to the numerous missing letters.

warhound said:
Looks like a sweet helmet! Can't wait to see it done but its kind of hard to read some of your posts due to the numerous missing letters.
lol he isnt illiterate he is my neighbor and he is quite a hardcore texter
and honestly most of the buckling was just bad pepping.
that was his first ever and i taught him how to do it in like 6 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back