Building first set of Moljnir armor

cavnasty

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I was encouraged by JTF4 to start a thread for my armor build. This is my first time building Halo armor and my first time using a 3d printer.
The printer I’m using is the Elegoo Neptune 4 max. I like it due to its large printing table and it is easy to setup and use. The first set of armor I will be making is Masterchief’s Halo Infinite armor. I have already printed the belt/cod piece, I’ll attach a pic of it as well as the boot I’m currently printing. Additionally, I will be building Moljnir armor based of my multiplayer armor I use, see pic below. I am very excited to build this armor and share the journey,

Cheers,
-Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 36
That's looking great!!!

Are those Moe's files?

That's looking great!!!

Are those Moe's files?
Thank you! I downloaded the armor listed under Halo infinite. FANGS posted it and contains numerous files from multiple artist. The cod piece was modeled by @oddworks. Some of the files I have and will be printing are from MoeSizzlac. Below is a boot that just came off the printer. It was modeled by TurboCharizard (thank you turbocharizard).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
Nice! Love seeing the mix there!

One word on advice on the boots, if the file supports it you'll want to look at removing that inner part and making the front and back separate for mobility purposes. Right now if you try to walk it'll act like one big solid block and will make your feet super sore after a short amount of time.

Best of luck with your armour, man!
I'll be very interested in how you go through the build process.

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I was encouraged by JTF4 to start a thread for my armor build. This is my first time building Halo armor and my first time using a 3d printer.
The printer I’m using is the Elegoo Neptune 4 max. I like it due to its large printing table and it is easy to setup and use. The first set of armor I will be making is Masterchief’s Halo Infinite armor. I have already printed the belt/cod piece, I’ll attach a pic of it as well as the boot I’m currently printing. Additionally, I will be building Moljnir armor based of my multiplayer armor I use, see pic below. I am very excited to build this

Slowly but surely making progress lol. Finished the 2nd boot, now I’m currently printing the shin/calves guard. Hope everyone else is having a great day!

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back