first suit: feedback PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozlowski123

Jr Member
hey i just finished my first complete Mark VI armor and i was hoping to get some feedback on it....i made it in just under a month haha im workin on a higher def version at the moment. thanks and i hope to hear from some of you guys!

Attachments

• halome.jpg
    halome.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 252
Dude it looks beast! The only thing that would make it better is if you were wearing a blank shirt and black pants and had a visor on your helmet! 100% AWSOME!

Thanks to both of you guys!! haha i worked my arse off to get this done before i went away to college. but i simply made all the hi-def parts available for the mark VI on the halo wikia site http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index and then i coated them all with envirotek pour on plastic resin (i brushed it on lol) and then i painted it with silver, black, and grey hammered rustoleum paints (plastics versions) with a basic yellow plastic paint for the matchmaking stripe. to give the stripe a weathered look, i slightly went over it in a few areas with the silver paint. i have also found a better way to paint my armor which i am going to use for my next suit (in progress) which can be found at

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you very much! i felt that i did a real average job on it but apparently not haha! i intend on my newest suit to be as life-like as possible and hopefully i can make it there! do any of you guys know where i could get resin for a low cost??

dude thats sick. gotta gimme sum tips on how to do that stuff. really wanna start my first helmet. and yea other than the visor thats missing is pretty bad a**.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back