First Suit Of Custom M K V I Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeytonInTheNet

Hey 405th,

As my last topic is pretty much dead (and I don't feel like waking the dead on the day after Hallowe'en :p), here are some pics of my Completed MKVI Armour; complete with Recon Helmet and Security Shoulders.

WITHOUT THE UNDERSUIT:

I decided to make sure it all worked together well about a week before Hallowe'en...

12543_1278787249105_1212726917_1903848_6149317_n.jpg

12543_1278782728992_1212726917_1903835_5380428_n.jpg

WITH THE UNDERSUIT:

I only managed to get a few pics up before my fellow Hallowe'en Dwellers abducted me for a walk around my neighborhood :|

(I apologise for the gormless look on my face; the house was pretty hot, and with the costume...)

It's not as smooth as I would've hoped, and if... no, WHEN I make my next suit, I'll be sure to have a big enough budget to include a bit of Bondo :D

Still, I think it's a good first attempt :)

Constructive Critisism Please!

looks sweet!

I love it when people customize thier suits and go as something different as the Masterchief or an ODST lol :p

oh, and did you not use bondo? because that looks pretty smooth without it :p

Garzak said:
Really nice suit, great job.

Pat

Thanks! :)

pelletierm8 said:
nice work guy i hope that mine is gonna be like it!!!

Thanks! Good luck with your build :D

MikyVengeance said:
looks sweet!

I love it when people customize thier suits and go as something different as the Masterchief or an ODST lol :p

oh, and did you not use bondo? because that looks pretty smooth without it :p

1) Thanks! Yeah, I tried to create something that would stand out from the seas of ODST and Master Chiefs, and noticed there were very few suits with permutations (aside from the helmets) :)

2) No, I couldn't afford it in the end; I'm already about £45 (about $75) in debt to my mum :p

The only reason it got so smooth is because I found a heavy duty electric sander in my shed

xavierjer said:
Looks good. GO BIG RED!!!

Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice, i saw your emblem on your shoulder and i think im going to do that with mine as well if there is room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back