First time doing pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavyhammer500

I am going to be trying to make a pepakura suit but i have never done anything like it before.
That being said what do ya'll think would be a good thing to to try and make with pepakura just so i could get a feel on how to make things using that program. I am open to any suggestions and if you could upload a link for the layout i am open to suggestions lol

Welcome to the 40th,and i have seen many sugest a hand plate or small item like forearms etc...myself i chose a rouge helmet first peice to pep..pepakura is very user freindly so far as...print it out..score it, cut it out..glue it with the numbers lining up to each other and remebr mountain and valley folds..mountain folds go down..valleys go up..easy peasy lemon squeesy;)...good luck and try the pepakura armor wiki..lots of pictures of the peices accompanied with the files to build them..maybe u will see something ya want to build.

thx yeah i will check that site out i have a few armor ideasi wanna work on was thinking of a iron man halo hybrid lol

Edit ok i think i have decided on what i am going to try. I found a plan for a tron Id disk and i think i should try that first doesn't look to hard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back