First time wanting to do a Halo build- ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose1993

New to this and did a little bit of searching but didn't come up with much. I want to do an ODST build and I know Sean Bradley makes an awesome kit but I was wondering if anyone else does ODST kits? Just want to weigh my options. Thanks!

Sean Bradley is the only person who makes not only ODST armor, but any Halo Armor, in a Kit fashion. While there are multiple vendors of Helmets, right now Sean is the only person who produces a ready to assemble kit for the armor.

There might be folks who will take on a one off commission for you, but guaranteed it will cost more than Sean's Kit due to the unique and personalized nature of that route vs the more Standardized/Fast Produced ability of Sean's Vac Form molds.

Other than that, the option is to make it yourself. There are plenty of options to pursue this option, as their are multiple files available in the Amory for Pepakura or Foam construction, as well as 3D printing files being available.

New to this and did a little bit of searching but didn't come up with much. I want to do an ODST build and I know Sean Bradley makes an awesome kit but I was wondering if anyone else does ODST kits? Just want to weigh my options. Thanks!
personally I would suggest starting with a foam build mainly using andrew dft's halo reach odst armour tutorial:
but maybe start with trying one of his foam prop guns builds first to get you accustomed to the technics without going all in however like cadet said this is one of many starting points

Hey man, first off I think it is awesome that you are doing an ODST build! Good luck with this!

I wanted to let you know that I run a shop on Etsy where I offer raw 3D printed helmets from Halo 3. All of my helmets are modeled with 100% accuracy. I currently have the Recon, Mark V and CQB available. I have the ODST helmet modeled and it will be up for sale very soon as well as the Scout helmet. I will offer finished helmets and visors in the future as well.

I sent you a PM with the link to my shop. I would appreciate it if you would check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back