Flamethrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

not mine but look
How To Make a Flamethrower:

1) Get a small squirt gun. Make sure that it is a gun that you have to pump. This is because they have a series of two way valves which will prevent the flame from coming back into the gun and exploding.

2) Bend the wire from a clothes hanger so that it can be attached to the side of the gun, and sit about half of an inch below where the water would normally come out. The wire should extend about six inches in front of the gun.

3) Attach the wire in place using electrical or duct tape.

4) Using a rubber band, attach a birthday candle, horizontally to the piece of wire.
6c3lsth.jpg

5) Fill the water tank with a fuel. Use lighter fluid or something like that. DO NOT USE GASOLINE!!!

6) Go outside.

7) Pump the gun, don't pump too much, just enough to get it to shoot.

8) Light the birthday candle.

9) Shoot.
630a1y1.jpg

10) Make any adjustments necessary to the alignment of the candle
[/quote]

seen it done on youtube many times and it looks fun but like the saying goes "You play with fire, your gonna get burned".

since this is posted here, and I don't want to be held responsible. DO NOT DO THIS, YOU ARE VERY VERY FOOLISH IF YOU TRY. PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Adam said:
since this is posted here, and I don't want to be held responsible. DO NOT DO THIS, YOU ARE VERY VERY FOOLISH IF YOU TRY. PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
ya plus its eligel o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
ya plus its eligel o_O
How is it illegal, it's just pressurized lighter fluid?

Anyways coming from someone who screws with fire alot (Me) this is very dangerous for people who don't know what they're doing I would not advise trying it. None the less, I have done something like this and it is indeed freakin' sweet.

ShadowSniper said:
ya plus its eligel o_O
How is it illegal, it's just pressurized lighter fluid?

Anyways coming from someone who screws with fire alot (Me) this is very dangerous for people who don't know what they're doing I would not advise trying it. None the less, I have done something like this and it is indeed freakin' sweet.

lol well here it is atleast :F

these are alll from howtofostuff.org or sometin like that.

and the flame thrower is only illegal if you do it in public like if you do it in your backyard its ok just dont get the super soakers that say they can shoot 100feet. that would be bad.

and i wouldnt try this cause i did this and the flame withdrew into the tank and i got melted pieces of plastic all over me and i got burned and it did not tickle.

silvercookie said:
these are alll from howtofostuff.org or sometin like that.

and the flame thrower is only illegal if you do it in public like if you do it in your backyard its ok just dont get the super soakers that say they can shoot 100feet. that would be bad.

and i wouldnt try this cause i did this and the flame withdrew into the tank and i got melted pieces of plastic all over me and i got burned and it did not tickle.
yeah i said these are not mine link should do this with his ar. =p

Adam said:

AHHHHHH! MY HAND!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA SUE! ...JK, PRETTY SWEET

Status
Not open for further replies.