Flood in Halo 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant the brutes dident have a high enough intelligence level, not too high of one, lol, a smart brute, i wonder what that would be like, earth would be doomed

You know, I gotta say, I love how they introduced the flood in Halo. you don't really SEE anything but you know something is going on, and you get further into the giant construct and you see that marine's video...I was weirded out...lol poor little 11 year old me back then

Doesnt surprise me if the flood will be in halo 3, but I bet the Covenant, which side?, Brutes or elites,
Possibly an infected but dormnant Pre-Covenant member (any character belonging to the covenant before covenant civil war) is consumed while on earth and spreads it around, the covenant brought around the prob with the flood in the first halo, by 'accidentally' releasing them. If the flood gets to a planet, I havent heard anything bout the being found on a planet, we as humans are basically screwed, wether we win the war or not,.... wonder what a flood infected deer would look like, or a bear,..... Or EVEN A CAT!!!! Here KITTY, KITTY, KITTY!!!! OMG!!!!! AHHHHH!!! F&*@&^%#@*&$^@*($^!!!!!!!

So far, from what I've read in Final FIght.com, i hear the floods gonna be in multyplayer as well. The game modes called infection, wher one team is the flood and the other is humans. Or everyones human and they're being attacked by AI floods. But ya, you gotta hav the flood in Halo 3. Espeacially the Juggernaut.

SpArtan-270 said:
So far, from what I've read in Final FIght.com, i hear the floods gonna be in multyplayer as well. The game modes called infection, wher one team is the flood and the other is humans. Or everyones human and they're being attacked by AI floods. But ya, you gotta hav the flood in Halo 3. Espeacially the Juggernaut.

bungie confirmed there will be no AI in multiplayer. it'll probly randomly pick someone like in juggernaut who starts as a zombie/flood. and if you're talking about that huge flood thing in halo2, its called gravemind

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? The thing at final fight.com said ther will be AI. But the Flood Juggernaut isnt the Gravemind. Its a hidden flood in the level High Charity. Hidden in its code It could only be seen if you mod. Only reason it didnt make it into halo 2 was because Bungie didnt create a death animation for it.

SpArtan-270 said:
Really? The thing at final fight.com said ther will be AI. But the Flood Juggernaut isnt the Gravemind. Its a hidden flood in the level High Charity. Hidden in its code It could only be seen if you mod. Only reason it didnt make it into halo 2 was because Bungie didnt create a death animation for it.

I thought it was because they were too powerful.

Na, the juggernauts are pretty killable. But when you kill one in halo 2 it just freezes, which pretty much means its dead. Couldnt have Bungie just have it fall over and die for its death animation?

Yeah i made a mod for halo 2 that puts the flood in a mult map against you, used it over xbox live too, friends were pretty scared, round 200 flood commin at u on coaguation or containment, against u and ur friends holed up in a base runnin out of ammo, pretty friggin scary, we always lose though, the flood just respawn

W1D0MAK3R said:
Yeah i made a mod for halo 2 that puts the flood in a mult map against you, used it over xbox live too, friends were pretty scared, round 200 flood commin at u on coaguation or containment, against u and ur friends holed up in a base runnin out of ammo, pretty friggin scary, we always lose though, the flood just respawn

Next time you play a game like that, Invite me. That sounds like FUN!!!!!!!

OMG i love doing that thing. How long do you averagely last? Like an average life? on a side note, you should set all weapons on map to shotguns. :lol:

of corse the floods going to be in H3 they wouldnt just dissapear, and the campaign would get repetative if you fought only brutes, the flood adds variety, but i hope there's some new flood characters, like a flood brute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back