Flood in Halo 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpArtan-270 said:
OMG i love doing that thing. How long do you averagely last? Like an average life? on a side note, you should set all weapons on map to shotguns. :lol:

you can last a long while in the game, they spawn with weaps, INCLUDING ROCKET LAUNCHERS ( :mad: we get a lot of suicide flood bombers in a base :mad: ) , but ammo runs out pretty fast when you have shielded flood types, flood controlled tanks, wraith ghosts and warthogs surroundin the base your in, but its pretty easy to rack up bout 300 kills in bout 10 minutes, i'm tryin to get the game to count the kills but im havin a hard time with it cause its scriptin and code from the campaign part of halo 2, Average life!?! youd be lucky to last 2 minutes... but if you spawn in the middle of the map on coagulation or containment your pretty much :mad: screwed :mad: ... but the killin is much easier on the smaller maps with stuff to hide behind, i think the most fun a map ive played this on would be backwash, u gotta have really good reflexes cause u dont see crap till its too late. SHOTGUNS!!! very fun but very hard cause i cant control what the flood have, weps for them are completely random. BUT!!! who has ever played tower of power on ascention with flood!!!????? really friggin hard!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
awsome! could you add me i would love to play a game with flood chasin after me, lol, i love modded server, yesaterday i was on one where the smg shot rocket(unlitmited) needler shot tank rounds, and plasma rifle shoots stickies, oh and the warthog flys, but yea my gamertag is slvrshadow, i think everyone should all have huge game on some night

Obvious posts are obvious.

The Storm is right before the level Voi, code named Flood Voi in the beta. It's either flooded with water because there was "The Storm" before it, or theres actual flood. There's also a level where you return to High Charity, so there's sure to be flood there.

Leadingspartan said:
Wait...wait.... NO DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol why would they just dissapear and i have a feeling that they get on earth somehow and were all screwed. if there are any of *us* left.

I dunno if it's been said before and I'm WAAAY too tired to check. Somewhere I read that the Flood have turned their sights on Earth, and have headed here. I think it was actually in a Bungie podcast. I dunno. But yeah, on Halo3.com they have the Flood in the characters section. Smack your friend hard, then spawn-camp him. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back