FLYzilla's Cardboard Halo Mark VI Helmet Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
the second thing you see on the person is chest, now which chest are you going for mark 5,6,7?

good choice, oh and new break Disneyland is about to get tall and blue with a new park. when are we getting a halo theme park! get to ride in a banshee's, bumper ghosts, laser tag with UNSC and Covenant weapons, and the halo-costar making space mountain look like a joke. and if you show up in armor you get in free kind of deals... I can dream can't I.

good choice, oh and new break Disneyland is about to get tall and blue with a new park. when are we getting a halo theme park! get to ride in a banshee's, bumper ghosts, laser tag with UNSC and Covenant weapons, and the halo-costar making space mountain look like a joke. and if you show up in armor you get in free kind of deals... I can dream can't I.

thats would be nice

yes fly it would be plus i think some of us would run the trams and just be like. "welcome to halo land I'm your drive foxleader we'll be leave the station in just a few moments so please remain come." five minutes later "is everyone okay didn't know we had covenant in the area, let alone a hunter." (three minutes ago hunter walks out fire on tram, knocks it around a little before a Spartan does the master chief thing to its back and it's goes down with the Spartan running off. (side of tram is covered in orgerno blood.) "and that's just in the parking lot lol I've got a bunch of idea's when it comes to the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back