Foam armor and pilot helmet wip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting friends and getting a fit body?

Not proper reasons to keep us without updates!!!!............ or something.

Just checking out your build and seeing what i can get fro ideas from it. Since i'm not making anything halo related.

But i have to say your build looks good, nice and cool.

Meeting friends and getting a fit body?

Not proper reasons to keep us without updates!!!!............ or something.

Just checking out your build and seeing what i can get fro ideas from it. Since i'm not making anything halo related.

But i have to say your build looks good, nice and cool.

Thanks you know if i can help at least one person with this i consider it a job well done and as far as "Meeting friends and getting a fit body." Yeah I've been doing some little parts in my free time but not anything to do an update on until now.

I don't wanna sound like a negative nancy, but I think the ODST shoulder is WAY to big, I'd try to trim down the edges some, other than that, love the free-handing!

So I haven't had time to update in awhile but I just had some free time to wok and thought i should share with you guys!
I finally have the upper body of my armor in foam and a couple pieces painted. Here's how it looks.
Photo419.jpg

Looks really good man, the foam work is very nice... the suit is comeing together nicely. And idk if you you ment to do it for custom detail, but on the left forearm you are show the steel-like imprint on the other side of the mate. Ussually one would use the flat side to make detailing easier. but all-in-all it looks great:)

nice

hey man good job its a good first job it was just like my first build but keep working on it and it will get better

Thanks Duckster. And Shrubpig when I posted this i couldn't think what the helmets name was... Roman numerals are confusing.

actually, roman numerals are not that confusing. I is 1, II is 2, III is 3, but V is five, to make it 4, add an I before the V as to take that number away, and so on. So, IV is 4. X is ten, and if you want 11, you add an I after the X, so as to add that number to the X. So, that would be XI, and so on. get them now? :D

I knew Roman numerals but it has been a long day cause i just found out that i had MRSA in my elbow and can't play Lacrosse for awhile so I'm kind of frustrated.

actually, roman numerals are not that confusing. I is 1, ii is 2, iii is 3, but v is five, to make it 4, add an i before the v as to take that number away, and so on. So, iv is 4. X is ten, and if you want 11, you add an i after the x, so as to add that number to the x. So, that would be xi, and so on. Get them now? :d

Here ya go: MDCCCLXXXIV :D

Hey this is looking great! First time that I've checked in in a while, but keep it up. I like the battle damage/scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back