Foam Board Combat Knife and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDan

Jr Member
So, currently I'm working on the combat knife and shield that you see when you select a difficulty in game. I have all the stencils cut out and have the foam board pieces for the sword ready to be assembled. I'll have some pictures up later, so for now, bask in the anticipation. :hyper:

oneswordandshieldhg9.png

GDan said:
So, currently I'm working on the combat knife and shield that you see when you select a difficulty in game. I have all the stencils cut out and have the foam board pieces for the sword ready to be assembled. I'll have some pictures up later, so for now, bask in the anticipation. :hyper:

oneswordandshieldhg9.png
EDIT: im ust going to buy 2 marine knifes and mod them also if any gots time will they make a perpka 1

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, awesome idea. I think no one has done this project yet. Your gonna be the first to have a shield and sord thing from halo.

SPARTAN-094 said:
GDan said:

oneswordandshieldhg9.png
EDIT: im ust going to buy 2 marine knifes and mod them also if any gots time will they make a perpka 1
Seriously dude, I can barely understand what your saying. It's not like you've only got 3 seconds to type everything. And for this I would NO NO NO buy knives-hand-make them. And you should make a latex elite skull with the bullet shot and everything. I have that in a tee-shirt!

Ares said:
SPARTAN-094 said:
GDan said:

oneswordandshieldhg9.png
Seriously dude, I can barely understand what your saying. It's not like you've only got 3 seconds to type everything. And for this I would NO NO NO buy knives-hand-make them. And you should make a latex elite skull with the bullet shot and everything. I have that in a tee-shirt!
SRRY EARLY in the MORNING I was going to make a 3ds file for perpka and print them out but im lazy so ill just buy marine knives

My cousin just made a knife that looks like the knife from halo and its rusting really bad...so when you make it watch out for the rust.

good idea though ;)

i nkow steel rusts, i work with it quite a bit. i plan on painting the blade black and then clear coating it, or maybe if i have some oil lying around i'll harden the steel and then clear coat it.

Man, that knife would be so sweet to have in Halo 3 as like a Human sword.

Like the Energy sword is an alien weapon, that knife could be a Human sword.

here's the early stages with the stencil of the shield on the left, the first layer of foam board cut out for the shield on the right with a ruler for comparison, the stencil for the sword (which is ready for assembly outside in my tool shed), and finally the outline for the second layer of the shield on excess foam board. Sorry for the feet, I had to spread them out to get a shot of everything. ;-)

img1589il6.jpg

Mine actually looks about 3 inches longer than that one... But I wanted mine to be almost like a mini-sword. It's going to be used in this movie that I'm working on and I wanted it to look kick-ass. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back