Foam Halo Armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojoannie123

I was surfin around on google looking at armor and i found this

Foam armor seems kinda flimsy and EXTREMLEY FRAGILE

I would like to see a foam halo chest plate like really well sculpted that would be sweet

Foam Halo Armor

EDIT: yes i do realize that the site says "Cardboard" but the link said Foam

lilspartan said:
I was surfin around on google looking at armor and i found this

Foam armor seems kinda flimsy and EXTREMLEY FRAGILE

I would like to see a foam halo chest plate like really well sculpted that would be sweet

Foam Halo Armor
I think that it's pretty good considering the materials.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is cardboard armour, If you actually read the entire work blog, you would have known, just because you were searching for foam armour doesn't mean it is.

wow this is from like 2-3 years ago way old, but hey he is the only one here to make a good looking cb mark VI

ILikeCats said:
That is cardboard armour, If you actually read the entire work blog, you would have known, just because you were searching for foam armour doesn't mean it is.
If you would of read my whole post, you would have seen i said i missread the page the link said foam. Site said cardboard, its an easy mistake ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
What you found was my inspiration to make my 1st Cardboard armor! I printed out pictures and stared at it for hours! I thought, hey it's just cardboard, and I'm going to making things, and I've worked with CB before, so I gave it a try! Really fun, won a bar Halloween costume contest with it. Then I found this site and and the day after I won the contest I started my suit you see in my sig. (took one year instead to 6 weeks plus a little more $$$) Thanks for bring back an old, but great memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back