Foam in the Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram76

Jr Member
Hello all I see more and more of this awesome foam builds but I live in the Netherlands and I can't find a foam like the ones you all are using.

I know there are some more members from the Netherlands on the forum so maybe ! of you guys know where I can find the foam in the Netherlands?

please help me :p
allready thank to all who wanna help me!

well i'm not from the Netherlands but i would suggest if your unable to find some from your local stores then you could just go to like walmart.com or just google it and probably be able to order it over the internet but thats just what i would do and ive never been known for my brains lol

I would try either Amazon, eBay or our local toy store. This store has pretty much everything a child could possibly need aside from food and love, and those coloured floor mats are definitely supposed to go into a kid's room.

pfft children don't require love lol jk but yeah your best bet will be searching amazon, or ebay, or any store site and see if they deliver to you good luck

i am still searching aswell !
the best i could find , was from a shop in TOFT in Hillegom , pretty fat though . . .
well anyway , if i find something better i'l post it here !
Happy Buildin !

Thanks Rundown , You're a legend !
( i didn't went to the store , but just wanted to let you know )
By the way . . .
Someone has a male Reach Handplate ?
Links seem to be broken . . .
-Official pep files thread-

They do have those puzzle like foam mats here too, gray/colored
but here they were like 17 euro's, which isn't that cheap xD

i've seen them at Ikea and Praxis ^^

Thanks Rundown , You're a legend !
( i didn't went to the store , but just wanted to let you know )
By the way . . .
Someone has a male Reach Handplate ?
Links seem to be broken . . .
-Official pep files thread-

Geen probleem ;) en nope, heb de handplate niet gezien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back