Foam Template .PDO files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Hi, I have seem to run into a problem. I found the PDO zips for the foam templates I need, but I’m unsure how to open them or get the to pepakura. Sorry if this is a odd question but I cannot seem to find a good foam template for a female build anywhere besides here and I’m not sure how to get the files needed from here. Thanks in advance.

Hi Archangel, firstly, welcome to the 405th. Are you having trouble getting them to open in Pepakura? What happens when you do try to open it?

The more information you can give us, the better assistance we can offer. Which files are you attempting to download, open, and use? Are you on a PC or Mac? DO you have Pepakura Viewer or Designer?

The overview of the process is that all the files in The Armory here are .Zip files containing the various permutations of an individual Armor in one easy to download File. They are downloaded by clicking on the Orange "Download" button on the top right of each Armory Entry. Once the .Zip file has been downloaded you will need to extract the file, either using software like "WinZip" or by utilizing Windows File Exporter Utilities to "Extract All" by right clicking on the .Zip File. Once you have the files extracted and in the new uncompressed folder, the .PDO files will need to be opened with the Pepakura Software, either the Free "Viewer" program, or the paid version "Designer" which allows you to save any modifications you make to the .PDO files.

RandomRanger runs and curated our Model Repository. In terms of female armor variants, and as aforementioned, we would just need more info from you so we can peruse and see if we couldn't find you that perfect fit for your desired project!

The more information you can give us, the better assistance we can offer. Which files are you attempting to download, open, and use? Are you on a PC or Mac? DO you have Pepakura Viewer or Designer?

The overview of the process is that all the files in The Armory here are .Zip files containing the various permutations of an individual Armor in one easy to download File. They are downloaded by clicking on the Orange "Download" button on the top right of each Armory Entry. Once the .Zip file has been downloaded you will need to extract the file, either using software like "WinZip" or by utilizing Windows File Exporter Utilities to "Extract All" by right clicking on the .Zip File. Once you have the files extracted and in the new uncompressed folder, the .PDO files will need to be opened with the Pepakura Software, either the Free "Viewer" program, or the paid version "Designer" which allows you to save any modifications you make to the .PDO files.
Helped a ton, thanks. Just hunting for the right templates now.

I too have been having issues with the files. I downloaded the WinZip software after I extracted the files through my pc. But pep viewer still does not register them.

UPDATE TWO MINUTES LATER: I somehow got them to open on the viewer. Sorry, I was freaking out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back