Following the foot steps of Buckets To Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother of god no.
You've taken a serious build and opened the door for the FOtR to step inside!!! ......oh look, expensive chinaware.......(CRASH!!!!!!)........uuuuuhhh, Turbo did it!
Mother of God....
I LOVE that photo. In my years here I have seen many 405th members put weird things on their heads. I love it.

Sadly this aint even the first time I've done this with leg armour. I put one of Chiefs thighs on my head... I should have known better... = _=

Mother of god no.

Mother of God....

Sadly this aint even the first time I've done this with leg armour. I put one of Chiefs thighs on my head... I should have known better... = _=

Leave God out of this......he's laughing too hard at the moment........and where, perchance, would that thigh on head picture be?

I wouldn't talk TurboCharizard....I'm sure that there is one photo that you put of yourself in that same dark recess of the net.......I still can't burn that image out of my head......need to go in for a bleach lobotomy.

When your cosplay keeps mocking you but it’s finally time to weather it.
003A127D-C372-477E-BEF0-83F8B2830635.jpeg 196EF5FF-AD1D-4432-A05B-2FA1280F701A.jpeg

Ooo those look pretty cool.

The real question though - how do you have the containers with lids attached to the peg board? I'd love to do something like that in my work space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back