For Gears of War Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissker

Game Stop is accepting Pre-Orders on not only the game (and epic edition bundle) but a Scale model (over 3.5feet) of the Retro Lancer.

Fans might remember a while back, the Lancer being offered a similar way - but with a price tag of nearly $1,000 USD.

There's hope this time for a more wide spread use. Retro Lancer is only $99.00

You can also bundle it with the game to save $20 on the RetroLancer

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Retro+Lancer

For anyone wanting this limited edition prop/replica/collector's item (for use or for collections' sake) I'd pre-order now. It's not likely any Game Stop will have leftovers after release day.

It may also save you time in construction - not having to make a weapon.

I have the epic edition pre ordered from the gamestop up the road, and the retro lancer pre ordered from the web site wish they would have them in store so I could get it all at the midnight launch but its still a great deal. I am a huge gears fan been all about gears from the beginning. hers a pic of one of my gears tats.

gears.jpg

Game Stop is accepting Pre-Orders on not only the game (and epic edition bundle) but a Scale model (over 3.5feet) of the Retro Lancer.

Fans might remember a while back, the Lancer being offered a similar way - but with a price tag of nearly $1,000 USD.

There's hope this time for a more wide spread use. Retro Lancer is only $99.00

You can also bundle it with the game to save $20 on the RetroLancer

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Retro+Lancer

For anyone wanting this limited edition prop/replica/collector's item (for use or for collections' sake) I'd pre-order now. It's not likely any Game Stop will have leftovers after release day.

It may also save you time in construction - not having to make a weapon.

Actually it was for only $100 for the game with the lancer.

Preordered standard Gears 3 game and the retro in store yesturday! Im so excited :D I hope the reto lancer does more then make a machine gun, a removable clip would be pretty nice, but if it doesn't, im happy either way. Any one else thinking of getting it, go for it. The guy in store said that once Gamestop reaches a certain limit they well stop selling the retro lancer. Even then, wait a year or two and it might be 300 or 400 some where else like the Gears 2 lancer.

I have the epic edition pre ordered from the gamestop up the road, and the retro lancer pre ordered from the web site wish they would have them in store so I could get it all at the midnight launch but its still a great deal. I am a huge gears fan been all about gears from the beginning. hers a pic of one of my gears tats.

gears.jpg

Pre-ordered Epic Edition when it was first announced and didn't know what was in it and as for the lancer pre-ordered as soon as it went up on the website.

BTW: Nice tat I have a gears tat and its on the side of my neck

Pre-ordered Epic Edition when it was first announced and didn't know what was in it and as for the lancer pre-ordered as soon as it went up on the website.

BTW: Nice tat I have a gears tat and its on the side of my neck

I have both my arms covered in game tats from gears,halo,falout,boardelands. the pic I posted was in 08 gotten alot more since then.

I have both my arms covered in game tats from gears,halo,falout,boardelands. the pic I posted was in 08 gotten alot more since then.

Nice I just have my gears one but I'm thinking of getting a the normandy from mass effect with the renegade logo in the back.

I cancelled my epic and didn't even get to get limited edition - on the bright side I pre-ordered the Limited Edition Console with 2 controllers (with new pop up D padwebbing) and a 320GB Harddrive + Sound effects.

Since Iam on a old Arcade and was waiting for a red system, this just fit the boot.

Sadly I won't be getting a COG with XBL code on it, but then again I might spring one from a co-worker who doesn't play online.

So I am getting Console + Retro Lancer (provided I have the money LOL)

The 360 and the controllers looks sweet. I already have a console but happy that you can get the controller by itself, which I am going to do.

I still have the old xbox and I am SO HAPPY that I waited to get it! I am now going to get the limited edition Gears console . 2 controllers with adjustable D-pad's , 320GB hard drive , Black and Red skin , Adam Finex in game character (which I will already have with the edic edition) AND a Chainsaw Lancer skin featuring the crimson omen . All of my friends agree that its a deal. My xbox has survived nearly 2 years on 20GB . I got my Xbox on September 22nd , 2009 (the day ODST came out) and Gears of War 3 comes out on Spetember 20th 2011 .

Ah man, my boyfriend has been psyched for Gears 3. I am too, just not as much... but he's planning on getting the console bundle and epic edition. I'm buying his "old" xbox (which he bought in April if I remember right, the 250gb slim) and getting a new headset (probably a set of Turtle beach's so I can also use it for WoW and whatnot). Oh, and he's also planning on getting a new 40+ inch television for gaming goodness.

I'm hopefully going to get at least his armour done for the Gamestop midnight release (I swear our Gamestop loves us). If I don't get mine totally finished, that's fine (I'll probably still don my chest piece, which I'll be working on first for my set), but at least I'll be fit for a COG. I'm working on an exercise program for overall better health, but mostly so I can have my flat tummy back by then! lol

Ah man, my boyfriend has been psyched for Gears 3. I am too, just not as much... but he's planning on getting the console bundle and epic edition. I'm buying his "old" xbox (which he bought in April if I remember right, the 250gb slim) and getting a new headset (probably a set of Turtle beach's so I can also use it for WoW and whatnot). Oh, and he's also planning on getting a new 40+ inch television for gaming goodness.

I'm hopefully going to get at least his armour done for the Gamestop midnight release (I swear our Gamestop loves us). If I don't get mine totally finished, that's fine (I'll probably still don my chest piece, which I'll be working on first for my set), but at least I'll be fit for a COG. I'm working on an exercise program for overall better health, but mostly so I can have my flat tummy back by then! lol

My gamestop knows me all too well

Thats sweet looking last year at Comic Con I wanted one of the Triforce sales Lancer's but they ran out, but this year I was talking to the guy that gave me the Locust Head for free and he said he's going to cut a deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back