For Honor Pepakura files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finished modeling the 3d files, Sorry it took a little longer to convert them to a low poly model of the sculptures. They just need to be unfolded

A few more modifications as far as the hinge scaling goes but should be posting the file soon

Lawbringer-Helmet .blend.png

Lawbringer-Helmet2 .blend.png

Lawbringer-Helmet3 .blend.png

I'm actually quite interested in seeing how this all turns out since I'm doing a Kensei menpo unfold. Also if you're having a problem with the polycount and still trying to retain accuracy, I had exported the Kensei file into an STL instead of a Collada and managed to get away with more detail that Pepakura was able to handle. I'm not really sure why it worked but it was just a relief to see I hadn't wasted my time; keep up the good work.

I'm actually quite interested in seeing how this all turns out since I'm doing a Kensei menpo unfold. Also if you're having a problem with the polycount and still trying to retain accuracy, I had exported the Kensei file into an STL instead of a Collada and managed to get away with more detail that Pepakura was able to handle. I'm not really sure why it worked but it was just a relief to see I hadn't wasted my time; keep up the good work.
Thanks man. Keep me posted on your build. I'm actually really excited to see how you finish it. I haven't seen a lot of for honor builds and it's great to talk to someone who is working on the same game. Keep up the hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back