Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
This is meant for photos from Conventions or photos from crafting

1. Post a photo you want to challenge people to caption.
-or-
2. Copy paste a photo you see here and write a caption for it!

*please do not put the caption on the picture so that other people can caption it too.

Rules:
*Event Conduct rules apply
*Personally know the people in the photo or be the one in the photo

Here's one to start:

Caption This Rocket - PC PerniciousDuke.jpg

Entry Submission for 405th Cosplay Scaling Challenge Award

Last edited:
This is meant for photos from Conventions or photos from crafting

1. Post a photo you want to challenge people to caption.
-or-
2. Copy paste a photo you see here and write a caption for it!

Rules:
*Event Conduct rules apply
*Personally know the people in the photo or be the one in the photo

Here's one to start:

View attachment 280044

Entry Submission for 405th Cosplay Scaling Challenge Award
Why did you edit me out? I thought it was hysterical......I can take it, put me back in coach......I can play center field!!!!

Why did you edit me out? I thought it was hysterical......I can take it, put me back in coach......I can play center field!!!!

HAHAH! I know you can take it DD! :) I just thought having the first example being making fun of someone sets the wrong tone for the game. Obviously, we're all making fun, but we shouldn't go out of our way to single one person out. I like everything that has been posted. I'm just worried about it spiraling out of control.

HAHAH! I know you can take it DD! :) I just thought having the first example being making fun of someone sets the wrong tone for the game. Obviously, we're all making fun, but we shouldn't go out of our way to single one person out. I like everything that has been posted. I'm just worried about it spiraling out of control.
I feel like there is no stopping that for some individuals here xD

Definitely a good rule to add to make sure everything is staying fun and games between friends and people that have permission to use a photo. It also allows for a clear cut way to remove anything if it's in poor taste or if things get nasty.

I agree, fun and games over ridicule or singling out any one person is a hard and fast rule that makes this forum great.

That being said, and I feel Dirtdives would probably agree:

WHERE ARE ALL THE MEMES OF DIRTDIVES DABBING IN PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES?

I'd have thought this post would be littered with them by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back