Found The High Def Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

nynjamasta

Jr Member
hey out there.

I am looking for high def files for the Mark VI.

I actually found all the files, they were from one place, but when the forums changed, my files disapeared becouse they were in my blog. No blog, no files

the bad thing is, it took me like a month to find those files, so now i am getting desperate. Your help would be nice.

Note: I already know about the files on wiki, but wiki doesnt have all the files. Just a select few. It would be nice to get as many high def files in one place as possible. So even if they arent Mark VI, Throw them in here.

Thanks

Note to all: I have already found the files thanks to the people of 405th

try searching.

it's in the top right corner.

if you spend a little time trying different search terms, I'm sure you'll be able to find them

(null).exe said:
try searching.

it's in the top right corner.

if you spend a little time trying different search terms, I'm sure you'll be able to find them

Dude, YOu have NO IDEA!!

Do you know how vague the search function is??!!

When you type a word in the function, just about EVERY SINGLE TOPIC with that word in it will pop up, and if you put in multiple words in, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I simply do not have the time to go through hundreds of different topics. I had been searching for the perfect files for two months. Then i found them. Now there gone.

Thanks SupermanExtreme1 for at least directing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
nynjamasta said:
Dude, YOu have NO IDEA!!

Do you know how vague the search function is??!!

When you type a word in the function, just about EVERY SINGLE TOPIC with that word in it will pop up, and if you put in multiple words in, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I simply do not have the time to go through hundreds of different topics. I had been searching for the perfect files for two months. Then i found them. Now there gone.

Thanks SupermanExtreme1 for at least directing me.

np man

enjoy and make some kickass armor

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Your help is GREATLY appreciated!!!

I normally wouldnt post a topic for something like this, but after 2 months, you start to get desperate.

???

How hard is it, honestly? The pep wiki index is the 8th topic down in the PEPAKURA section! Two-frickin'-months and you couldn't find it?

Lol

sorry if i am making allot of people angry but the wiki index wasn't that good last time i checked. Though i just looked five minutes ago, and wala! they are right there.thank anyway everybody, you actually managed to find all the files that I was planning on using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back