Foward unto dawn ODST's

Status
Not open for further replies.

penutbuttrbandt

Has anyone managed to rip or recreate the new odst's emblem the lansky's brother had tattooed on? I want to make some vinyls.

ODST.jpg

There you go...

grabbed it and cleaned/stretched it a little so it looks not a thing... converted to EPS with paths for cutting if anyone wants it.

i'll let you all know how it comes out on Monday when i get back into the office to my vinyl cutter

grabbed it and cleaned/stretched it a little so it looks not a thing... converted to EPS with paths for cutting if anyone wants it.

i'll let you all know how it comes out on Monday when i get back into the office to my vinyl cutter

yea man my email is num1turtlehead@aol.com that would be awesome. been trying to trace the file and its just not working out

i got it figured out tonight as well. if you guys want you can check it out on my facebook. search michael steinmetz. should be the only guy in an odst costume that pops up.

yea man my email is num1turtlehead@aol.com that would be awesome. been trying to trace the file and its just not working out

i got it figured out tonight as well. if you guys want you can check it out on my facebook. search michael steinmetz. should be the only guy in an odst costume that pops up.

i sent ya the file, let me know how it works. going to do a cut tomorrow and i'll throw the file on 4shared if it looks good.

here is the final cut....my first go was very jagged and didnt look right once i got it into the cutter software. I'm prolly going to have another go at it and try to get some of the detail back in the flames but

tumblr_mcb12i8y3L1r3279yo1_500.jpg

Looks pretty good. I know you mentioned that you stretched it out a bit, but IMO, it looks a tad too wide now. Looking at the FUD vid, it was much narrower on the back tattoo.

307996_10151266463537813_623791708_n.jpg

But, it's all personal preference.

seeing the screen grab i agree it is a little too thick... little more Space marine drop pod than ODST lol.

Still going to fiddle with the file so more and see what i can do

I don't know if you saw my edit last night. I figured it out prett quick and cut it last night. I am working on the new UNSC logo now. Having some trouble with it though.

202AC63A-CE7B-4AEC-93EE-285D15C8620D-6219-00000354BFA5AD7E.jpg

Here was my cut last night, did it on 110lbs card stock just to test it. The paper carrier has tons of fibers on it. There are actually three cuts on this sheet.

that look great. mind shooting me over the ESP files? still new to the cutting game, getting my legs lol that new UNSC logo looks a nightmare to get the paths right

Yea I can shoot it over to you, I just started Friday night with everything....lol I have the UNSC logo worked up but it keeps double lining everything so I had to figure that out. I am at work right now but will send it tonight.

here is the final cut....my first go was very jagged and didnt look right once i got it into the cutter software. I'm prolly going to have another go at it and try to get some of the detail back in the flames but

tumblr_mcb12i8y3L1r3279yo1_500.jpg

Are you planning on offering these?

I plan on offering up the file I worked in white once I find some vinyls here in town. I should have a couple different options.

nice work on the odst file, but have you done the school logo yet because i just can't get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back