FoxODST Helmet and Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks wonderfull dude :love: do you have any pictures of the insede of your chest rigging?

The SOCOM SMG kit has arrived from D3lta Props!! Can't wait to finish this up!

Attachments

• 20210607_183200~2.jpg
    20210607_183200~2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 104
I can certainly do that if you'd like! The inside is basically just the inside of a standard mole plate carrier.
then i think i got the idea from you to use one as a base. but seeing how you attached those bits onto it would still be an enormous help

I absolutely love this build! This makes me want to do an ODST build even more now.

That looks SICK

Sorry for the length between updates. Sean Bradley helmet has finally arrived and it is GORGEOUS. The scale is so much more appropriate, the cast is smooth, and the details are fantastic. Paint and finishing work will happen this weekend!

Attachments

• 20210807_155355.jpg
    20210807_155355.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 112
So many new Sean Bradley buckets showing up! Looks like you got the paint ready one?

So many new Sean Bradley buckets showing up! Looks like you got the paint ready one?
I did! Normally I'd finish it myself but man am I glad I went with the paint ready. Sean's work on this is pretty flawless. I think he got a crazy amount of orders with his May sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back