Soft Parts Free Odst Gloves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think necro posting is where you post a reply in a really old topic, (i think).

look at Ghost147's post date: Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:36 PM and yours: Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:59 PM

it is like bringing old topics back from the dead, thus the word NECRO.

Just trying to help, the mods can't do everything, so i try to help where i can.

you can also click HERE to get more info.

Necro posting isnt a bad thing is it? Plus dude, you make it sound like your superior to me, your not even a vet yet?! ;=/

Necro isn't a bad thing really, it's the fact it's so far back in the relm of time it may no longer have any relevance of meaning to current topics.

Potentially this could get you a warn status of suspended on some sites. In My opinion, it leaves room for zombie pictures! :)

And he wasn't trying to be mean I don't think, we're just trying to better inform. Don't worry. Let's get on with Armor!

necro.gif

zombiepeople.gif

Altair651 said:
No one has given me a definite answer yet?! ;=/

To answer your questions, as I am unsure which one you are referring to, "Is this still going on?" or "Is necroposting a bad thing?":

1. Yes, necro posting is more often than not a "bad thing," as it can construed as poor "netiquette" becuase the topic has "died" (no one has posted in the topic for a long time and therefore there is probably a reason everyone stopped posting, such as the topic no longer being relevant. Necro posting is often only viewed as acceptable if new information is being brought to life on a topic, or if the OP (original poster, the person who created the topic) bumps it back up, as it is their thread.

2. It appears this deal is no longer going on as the link in the original post used to lead directly to the page for the free gloves, but no clicking on the link leads 0nly to the company's homepage and there is no mention of this deal on the home page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Altair651 said:
Necro posting isnt a bad thing is it? Plus dude, you make it sound like your superior to me, your not even a vet yet?! ;=/

Hay, i was just trying to help.

just because i'm not veteran status doesn't mean i cant try to help people.

peace out, -shmalofan-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back