Soft Parts Free Odst Gloves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a little skepticle about how they can just give away these kinds of gloves for free...anyone looked into this at all? don't get me wrong if it turns out to be ok then i'm soo ordering a pair or two of these.

Looks like it's just a limited time promotional offer. How limited? I see an ad up from May for it, so if you want to wait and see if the ones ordered came in, you should be fine. =P I went ahead and ordered a few. I prefer the cheapo leather half-finger gloves that pop up on ebay, but this'll be good for now since I'm on a budget.

hey. im def looking into this. Im gonna put 5 bucks on a prepaid debit card and use it. that way i only have to worry about losing 5 bucks and not my life if it turns out to be a scan haha. u can pick up the cards at any walmart.

I have some gloves that look just like these. They are really comforable and make you look like a Helljumper as soon as you put them on!!

Mine doesn't have a logo on the strap though, which is cool!!

-Pony

Remember what they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Edit: I saw the part about them having a logo. They're probably using them as a promotional device. People see the kick ass gloves, you tell them the site, they order gloves, plus other stuff

Anybody else outside of the US ordered a pair? They want a picture of the front and back of the credit card and a pic of government issued ID (driver's licence etc). They also don't accept payments from non US paypal accounts. Seems a bit dodgy to me

Hey, there's a CO2 airsoft pistol that look's like the one from the game, but with no finger guard but I think we'll be able to make something, but it shoots sooo; just click the airsoft link after going to the site and look for it, I might get one.

Uhhhhh I think it might be a scam. It says only pay shipping but then above it, it says free shipping. You might wanna check it out first.

Oh wow, these look almost identical to some of the gloves we were scoping out, except these don't have anything on the strap, and they cost $7.00

Link!

I hope someone gets a pair of these free ones in soon, so we can see how easy it would be to cover up/remove the logo on the wrist.

Well, thanx hammer, I ordered my pair last night.

@techbot- The place you are ordering from is in China, yeah the gloves are 7 bucks NOW, but then add on the international shipping........and you got yourself a pair of 20 dollar gloves, these are $4.99 with shipping, and all you have to do is either rub the logo off with sand paper, or paint over it. I would think about it.

I just stick a thing of gaffer's tape over them. It's black, matte, and nothing says "I'm in the military", even space military, like duct tape or duct tape-like products over everything. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back