Fthkinz's Transformer Build (Lotsa pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Some updates!!!! Chest officially done. Just finished the backside, which I'm keeping it really simple because through the back is how I get into the damn thing. Also, the helmet process is well underway. I'm going as fast as I can but this bitch takes multiple layers. Kinda looks like a Trojan helmet so far XD. Pics below

The gundam like wings that attach in the back:

100MEDIAIMAG0156.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0159.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0161.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0162.jpg

Now a few pics of the helm

100MEDIAIMAG0164.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0165.jpg

Some more finished pieces before work. Their the forearms and theyre not good but I dont care Im gnna be late kthnxbye

100MEDIAIMAG0167.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0168.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0170.jpg

So I just saw the movie and it is epic!!! Almost done with the costume I'll post pics after the premiere. Been too busy trying to finish it to update. Best TRANSFORMER MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!! Oh well.

Man am I glad I found this thread awesome build so far. I for one would definitely like ta see this finished I didn't think there were any builders here I Wichita. I'd love ta see this costume in person though.

Hey I was wondering if any of guys finished your builds in time for the movie and if not are you still finishing the suits?

PS did you know that Sentinel Prime was the bad guy when you started your build because I wanted to say something about it but didn't want to ruin it for you if hadn't known it yet.

Oh and to answer your question from way back, I was in the NEST HQ and I didn't see myself once.

Holly Crap I have never seen a Movie Formers build that looks this accurate or good. Now I want to try to make a build keep this up I want to see the finished product

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back