Fusion Core News: And more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Quote:
Here we see the three stages of Fusion Core "stability" from inert to face-meltingly assploded. The trick is to not use them as desks, or hiding places. Rolling and stacking them can be deadly, or rewarding. Depending on your level of skill and patience. Everything you see here is in-game, except the hexagons.

Quote:
The first fusion core was pretty, but lacked the necessary warning signage seen in the new, improved Halo 3 Fusion Core. The new improved Fusion Core will become important in strange, secret ways in Fall 2007. Consider yourself warned.

Audio
Quote:
Audio has seen some noticeable improvements too. Honestly, it’s sounded about perfect for months, but they just keep adding layers to it. Last night during a multiplayer test I heard a few new sounds – including a very convincing waterfall sound in Valhalla, that works really well over distance, and a new sniper ricochet sound that made me poop mah pants. It spanged off a rock behind my head, and even though I had missed the sniper contrail, I knew I was in jeopardy. It sounds hot and fast and frightening. And it isn't just one sound - it's lots of different effects, each scarier than the last. The ricochet sounds are backed up by (in Valhalla at least) a distant echo of the report itself, arriving fractionally after the bullet itself.

New VIDOC COMING

Quote:
Best of all; you guys will get to hear this stuff for yourself in the Public Beta later this spring (more news on that fairly soon) and you’ll get to see how much the graphics have changed since the Alpha. The Public Beta itself will probably be the very first opportunity for you to see some of the new lighting, textures and decorator effects – even the next Vidoc feature (coming soon, but sometime between now and the Public Beta) only features graphics from the Alpha build.

Quote:
So yeah. Big changes coming. Big changes and big news. Next week is going to be significant.

fusioncoreshistory.jpg

fusionstates.jpg

fusioncoreicon3.jpg

I'm thinking you can carry, and perhaps throw these fusion cores this time, to make for barricades etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
I'm thinking you can carry, and perhaps throw these fusion cores this time, to make for barricades etc.

maybe. sounds like a good idea to me. at the least, I would like to see some kind of interaction with these bad boys. maybe be able to roll them down a hill into a pack of grunts then :gun5:

The first fusion core was pretty, but lacked the necessary warning signage seen in the new, improved Halo 3 Fusion Core. The new improved Fusion Core will become important in strange, secret ways in Fall 2007. Consider yourself warned.

:eek Do you hear Collectors Edition?

those are kool....i was going to make the halo2 ver. for a display for my AR but it didnt look so apeeling to me that much but the 3 ver. looks kooler....so i might start one of those :mrgreen:

does any know/think whats on the warning labels?

This is cool. Would be cool to have it glow. For some reason i look at it and it reminds me of Doom 3 the game. Anyone else?

does any know/think whats on the warning labels?

Do not play on or around. ?

Warning: Contents under pressure. ?

Epilepsy Warning: A very small percentage of people may experience
a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights
that may appear in videogames
?

WARNING! Do not taunt the happy fun core. ?

Harmful if swallowed. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING ?

and my personal favorite:

CAUTION: Not affiliated with Bungie, Microsoft, Halo or Nightmare
Armor - The Halo Franchise is owned by Microsoft and Bungie Studios.

Warning: Shooting of this barrel may cause death, loss of hair, (insert random list of medical problems), and should not be shot when preganant

Well the best way to make a Core, will be vacuum pulling. With a bit of luck maybe i can get a to the shop this week to make a small (i have no idea how big that thing is) core.

i guess its aleast higher than waist high....for the center would by pvc pipe then cut sections out then put in smaller clear tubes and down the the center would be the lite...thats how i would make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back