GalaxyCon Info and Roll Call: December 2nd, 2022 - December 4th, 2022 (Columbus, OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everything goes to plan, I will be picking them up this afternoon when Fallen and I set up the booth area.

I will be back on site by noon on Friday, as Exhibtors can get in two hours before the public at 2 PM, and will have them with me.

Volunteers can ping me on Facebook or Discord when they arrive and I will meet them outside the Exhibit Hall and get them their passes.
Ok. Will arrive between 7 and 8. Are you guys still gonna be setting up the booth? If so we can come over and help out with the set up.

Ping when you get in and I'll let you know if we are still in the area doing booth set up.

Won't be there till Saturday but I'm so excited to go! I even spent 40 minutes calling my phone provider to make sure I would have American cell service this weekend XD

Made one more final change to the shifts. These are final on my part and won't make any more changes. Sorry, my mind has been all over trying to figure out what I'm going to do around the con, not just at the booth. Can't wait to see everyone. Been a hot few months to a year. Very excited.

I changed some plans around so I will now be driving down friday night, and will be able to attend ALL DAY saturday instead of just the afternoon. I'll probably swing by the convention center tomorrow to get my pass for saturday.

First post updated:
Booth is in Exhibit Hall C. Exhibit Hall A is autographs and celebrities, Hall B is traditional Exhibitors, and Hall C is the Cosplay Lounge and Attractions Hall. All 3 halls are connected, with walls between A and B removed, and entrances opened between B and C at the front and back of the Halls.

Plan is to do the PhotoShoot after the panel today, Saturday, approximately 2:30 PM in the lobby area with the large photo head display right outside Hall C.

I had an absolute blast with you guys on the weekend! Yall got some seriously spectacular armour! Thanks to those who set up and manned the booth throughout the weekend, and for arranging the free passes. I'm so happy I was able to visit from the Canadian Division and I hope I can do it again sometime! I can't wait to see all those photos once they're uploaded to the google drive.

I had an absolute blast with you guys on the weekend! Yall got some seriously spectacular armour! Thanks to those who set up and manned the booth throughout the weekend, and for arranging the free passes. I'm so happy I was able to visit from the Canadian Division and I hope I can do it again sometime! I can't wait to see all those photos once they're uploaded to the google drive.
Nate, It was so much fun hanging out with you and all others. Still jealous of your flexibility and not breaking any pieces of your armor when laying down, taking a knee, or for gosh sake: sitting in that small warthog, like it was nothing. Lol. Can't wait to see all the photos either. I had an amazing time, and while I don't speak for my Partner Nate: i think he had a great time too, walking around and seeing other booths and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back