GalaxyCon Info and Roll Call: December 2nd, 2022 - December 4th, 2022 (Columbus, OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe I got that 50 for ya boss! Let me know if I need anything else for you!
Yes, but you did it by making most of those post last night, in a short amount of time, by making comments or posts that did not contribute to the threads they were made in, which we consider Spam posts. We understand your excitement or desire to hit the post threshold for full membership in order to potentially qualify for a free pass, but frankly this behavior is not the way to do it.

Yes, but you did it by making most of those post last night, in a short amount of time, by making comments or posts that did not contribute to the threads they were made in, which we consider Spam posts. We understand your excitement or desire to hit the post threshold for full membership in order to potentially qualify for a free pass, but frankly this behavior is not the way to do it.
That is my bad. I figured words of encouragement would be ok. I can make more meaningful post and ask more post relevant questions. My apologies.

I should have more details this week, but i will be planning booth shifts/panel shifts for members to utilize so that way its as organized as possible at the event and everyone is contributing to our image. :)

That is my bad. I figured words of encouragement would be ok. I can make more meaningful post and ask more post relevant questions. My apologies.
Words of encouragement are always appreciated, but when you post "Looks good" 40+ plus times in under 2 hours, it does not feel genuine, it frankly comes across as post padding.

Like I said, we get your enthusiasm and excitement for this convention and the possibility of our involvement and the potentially generous offer from the hosts of free passes, but, Jonah does not have the final info yet on how many passes they might offer, and we really want people to make constructive, substantial posts here to encourage and assist other builders.

I should have more details this week, but i will be planning booth shifts/panel shifts for members to utilize so that way its as organized as possible at the event and everyone is contributing to our image. :)
That would be awesome that way everyone can mingle at some point. Or go do what they need to do like eat lol.

Heads up. Human weapons will not be allowed. Covenant weapons are okay under the rules though.

Safety & Props
I planned on bringing my flag down. And honestly driving to a different state with a prop weapon seems a bit sketchy. I've got a bright yellow car with dark tinted windows, yeah that might not go over well.

There's only one guest I wanted to meet and get an autograph from but other then that I'm open. I know I'll be there for sure Saturday & Sunday but Friday I'll know when it get closer

It is also very likely Elmo, Erne, and I will have a handler with us. They are needing to work details out to see if they can make it. But we might have one.

Update: I am confirmed boots on ground.

My girlfriend was asking too about being interested in coming and operating as a handler roll, but she’s still tentative on that exactly. Is there any details about what that could involve?

Last edited:
When will we have confirmation on booth space and what time are we gonna be allowed in to start setting up? Or are we waiting for more details?

the more the merrier right? I'm just across in Windsor, Columbus is just over 3 hours for me. You can put me down as tentative. I probably won't do all 3 days though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back