Gears of War 1 and 2 Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildskij

Looking for any foam pepakura Marcus fenix armor files. Been searching for a while and just cant seem to find anything gears of war related anywhere. Any help would be highly appreciated!!!

I found Marcus Fenix files on deviant art, but the guy sells it along with all his files for $20, that's the only place I know of, might try therpf, I think they are our sister site or something

I literally just grabbed them from this link:

You do have to have an account to get them, and I haven't inspected the files yet, personally, but they are indeed there (gears 1 & 2 are under the Marcus folder).

If you don't want to create an account let me know and I'll put them up on my dropbox or google drive.

I literally just grabbed them from this link:

You do have to have an account to get them, and I haven't inspected the files yet, personally, but they are indeed there (gears 1 & 2 are under the Marcus folder).

If you don't want to create an account let me know and I'll put them up on my dropbox or google drive.

Thank you! Would you mind throwing them up on dropbox? I'm not too keen on making an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back