Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatBlueSpartan

Hi does anyone have any of the Carmine helmets from gears of war (paper build) I want to make one of each for a friends birthday

Clayton
Anthony
Benjamin
and the glasses of gary

if anyone could help me get the files i will be very grateful thanks

Hi does anyone have any of the Carmine helmets from gears of war (paper build) I want to make one of each for a friends birthday

Clayton
Anthony
Benjamin
and the glasses of gary

if anyone could help me get the files i will be very grateful thanks
I have no idea what people have on their hard drives, but I would doubt that anyone here has paper craft files for Carmine's helmets.

My only point is to say, don't put all your eggs in this basket. We are primarily a halo source and not many of us do OG pepakura (what you call paper craft). People on this forum mostly do 3d printing and foamcrafting.

I would suggest Etsy or something like tha t. Unfortunately, paper files are kinda hard to come by. You might be able to find 3d models and unfold them yourself on any of the 3d model/printing sites like thingiverse or cults3d.

I hope I'm wrong and someone here does have exactly what you need (I would also be interested in acquiring those files). Good luck and if you do find the files and feel like posting progress of this project on our forum we do have a mon-halo section and I, at least, would be interested in seeing the build!

sorry just found this, if you're looking for pep files id look at the gears of war cosplay Facebook group. they have some files there last I checked, can't guarantee they have all of what you're looking for, but they might help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back